I want to get back with my girlfriend but she need space: What could i do

Hi

I have had a girfriend for the past two years. We planned a little vacation for a week and a couple of days before it she broke up with me.

She says she has to get her life togther and have some fun.

I have always tried to treat her the best I can. Somtimes I will get mad or she will get mad and will have a little fight but we always mange to make up.

This time she told here mom and now her parents are getting involved.I ended up going on vacation by myself to give her some room now i cal her and she says that she doesnt want to talk and needs some room.

Before I wasnt too serious about us, but, I really started to love her. I really want to go out with her but i don't know what to do.

Should I Call her?

Should I Go see her.

I am so confused with everything.I don't know What to do anymore.

Can someone help!

2SidestoStories

Okee dokee. She does not want to see you or talk to you?

No, do not go see her. No, do not go talk to her. Give her the space she is asking for. It may seem like the absolute end of the world but speaking from experience, m' dear, when a woman asks for space, she wants it, LIKE NOW. Only your girlfriend will be able to tell you when she is ready to talk to you.

I wish I could give you male input as to what to do, but alas, I have the incorrect plumbing for that!

Good Luck!

Well I want to get back with my girlkfriend but she need space.

What should I do and what do you think would be a good action plan.

We went out for 2 years I love her and I think pretty much its her parents that want us to go our seperate ways.

She says she still wants her space.

Should I just hold on for a bit or go for her and ask her for dinner or something?

Should i stand around and watch her being snagged up by another guy?

Help!!!

If her parents don't like you then you are screwed because I think that children listen and obey their parents when it comes to certain things and finding a mate is one of those things.

But also, lets be honest, if she loved you with all her heart she wouldn't let you go for anything, its the Romeo and Juliet test, and it will never fail you. Well, at least Shakespeare was good for something, otherwise I am not a big fan of his, but then again neither is my mom and therein lies my point. ;)

Call her and tell her that you care for her alot, you will either:

a) let her know that you really love her, and don't show you care about her petty protests and she will decide she loves you back.

b) lose her forever because she doesn't love you like you love her.

At least you will know where you stand and/or now if you have to move on or not. I personally don't like to wait too much. Are you sailing with me or waiting on shore so you can sit around to make sure if there is a better guy to go with.

If her parents don't like me what do i do. A long time ago they would ask me to do little things like drive my girlfriend brother to school or somethin. Most of the time i didn't car but sometimes the g/f would say no. That made me look bad. I called her and her parents don't like me cause of that.

I love this girl what do you all think i should do?

i just asked my bf to give me 2 months space. It's not an unusual request, but here's the question, did you give you a bye bye notice or a hold on? Are you still dateing, would she go for the ok ,we are together but i'll leave you be for a bit. Or is she adamint about the break up? If she's just asking for space and you havn't broken up yet, the let her breath. She will respect you more, if you respect her neads, plus there's nothing worse then a clingy man. So don't go that ruit. K?

Vixen :bunny:

Personally I hate that clingy man crap, I think its more psychobabble. Are my mother and father clingy because they like to spend most of their free hours with each other? I don't think so. I think if the person that loves you needs a two month break from you then they really don't love you that much.

I love jon verry much, and we are takeing a small break. It's not a huge thing, we are seeing each other once a month, but still. It's a break, and i love him, no question. Just becouse someone might nead space, doesn't meen they dont love who they love. The question is, does she say she loves you. Becouse i told jon how much i love him, and he said the same back. This leaves no doubt in either persons mind that this isn't the end. It's just an impass.

Vixen :bunny:

• Like 1

"it leave no doubt in the others mind"- my gf (or ex gf) says she wnats space too, we act like we're together-she says she wants to care about nobody but herself for a while, she says she told me that because we were both acting like we were together and she doesn't want that right now, so she had to make us care less about each other.

She still says "don't you know everything will be ok?" i know you're the one, i just need some me time......well honestly, i'd know that a lottttt more if i wasn't forced away right now-that's what i say to that.