i feel like i'm wasting my time, but she won't leave my mind...

its been over a year since we broke up, it was a long distance relationship that lasted 1.5 years and she i can so was the only girl i have ever felt a genuine love with, someone who i really felt i knew, when i first met her she had a bf who she left for me, i know thats a red flag in itself, she seems to be the type that always needs to be with someone.

anyway we broke up horribly and as predicted she had another boyfriend quickly.

i didn't talk to her for 3 months after and really haven't talked to her much since, but its always ended with how she loves me to death and misses me and on an on, i always tell her the same because i genuinely feel that way..

its been over a year and i haven't dated anyone serious just gone on a few dates and flings, nothing serious.

either way after a year of not seeing her not even hearing her voice, i miss her horribly, i want to be with her and i hate the fact that she might be with someone else, she has said how she wants to come see me but i doubt she ever will, she tells me to please answer he from now on that we will talk soon, but i don't want her as a friend, i want her to be my girl. its been killing me, i hadn't talked to her for 5 months till recently when i spoke with her, she sent tons of messages and calls but i resisted cause i figured whats the point.... i love this girl and i don't want to call her to say oh i miss u...

should i just get off of this and really delete her off everything delete her number, is there any possible way to turn this into anything, i feel like im being a fool when i tell her i still love her or i miss her. or should i just give it one good shot and try to get her back, i am not sure if she still has a boyfriend.. just need some advice cause its making me crazy! i probably wouldn't have answered her tonight if i wasn't slightly inebriated either :)

lol thanks