Ex calls a year later, do I call him back?

sandy12345678993

sandy12345678993

So yesterday at work my ex-boyfriend who I haven't spoken to in over a year calls me. He told me he was sorry, that he got scared and broke up with me, and that he thought a lot about me lately, and so he called. He wants us to get back together. I didn't talk to him long. He gave me his phone number and told me to call him and I said I would think about it.

I honestly thought that I would never hear from him again, and had gotten over him as much as I could. I don't know what to think. I don't know why he called a year later. I don't know if I want to call him or get back together with him. I loved him more than I loved anyone and thought we were meant to be together forever, but after we broke up I thought maybe we were only meant to be together for a time. I dunno. Should I call him and just listen to what he has to say?

Here's the whole back story.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t189415/

northstar1
So yesterday at work my ex-boyfriend who I haven't spoken to in over a year calls me. He told me he was sorry, that he got scared and broke up with me, and that he thought a lot about me lately, and so he called. He wants us to get back together. I didn't talk to him long. He gave me his phone number and told me to call him and I said I would think about it.

I honestly thought that I would never hear from him again, and had gotten over him as much as I could. I don't know what to think. I don't know why he called a year later. I don't know if I want to call him or get back together with him. I loved him more than I loved anyone and thought we were meant to be together forever, but after we broke up I thought maybe we were only meant to be together for a time. I dunno. Should I call him and just listen to what he has to say?

Here's the whole back story.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t189415/

what do you want? would the issues that broke you up the first time be there still?

How do you feel? do you have the need to talk to him just because he is your ex bf or because it's HIM? the person you're still in love with? Curiosity is going to be there, of course you want to know and listen what he has to say, but listen to yourself.

You can talk to him and see how it goes. The ball is on your court now, if he really wants you back, no matter how many "buts" and "maybes" you tell him, he will keep fighting for you, so relax and think this carefully, he took all the time he needed to figure this out, right? so why not you?

Let us know!!!!

you women are stupid, he won't keep fighting for you, who do you think men are? SuperMan?

the mere fact that you are making this post asking the question of weather or not you should call him back only implies that you still have feeling for the man.

and after a year if you still have feelings then there something that is keeping the memory alive.

flip a coin and make a decision.

DenverBachelor
you women are stupid

And now we know why you're here.

TangoWithYou

flip a coin and make a decision.

hahaha :D Yep!

Seriously, it depends what you want. Get him back or not?