Good idea???????

yagottahelp

My ex and I broke up a few months ago.......everything became just way too overwhelming for both of us basically, we just got toooooo smothering of each other, the relationship held us back instead of pushed us up. I know she still loves me, she's still attracted to me, and I've figured out over a few months that my attitude was way out of line, i was stupid about things I said.

We both know we'll end up together down the road, never have we connected like this with anyone else-and I never will, ever.

I know I shouldn't be jealous, it's ok if we are a little more distant, not always seeing each other, things that are normal in an adult relationship, and different than a high school relationship.

I love her to death, I'd die for her, she'd do the same for me. We go to college together. She has moved this summer and we will be apart for about 6 weeks other than a few visits. We talk everyday for about an hour. SHe'll send me something here or there saying hi in the mail, or an email, im me saying "i'm the only friend she'll ever need" all that stuff

.......we still act together, the way we talk, act, she'll ask me to stay over some nights and makes sure to get all knuzzled in against me, always gives me hugs and kisses and the forehead sometimes, basically everything minus kissing, holding hands, which isn't a huge part, but sure, I'd honestly feel a lot more at ease if we were exclusive to each other.

How do i present these things I've learned. I think actions definately speak louder then words. I can show her i don't always have to be with her, no problem, and if she talks about going with some guys or a guy somewhere, I won't say anything anywhere near jealous, show her who I really am, not who I was acting like towards the last few months of the relationship when it fell apart.

I want her to see the real me-do u think the best way to do it is just be me-i want to sit down so badly with her and tell her what i've learned and how i feel, but i'm afraid it will just be words coming out of my mouth, she won't believe them as much as actions-I know part of her is so afraid of doing it again, I want to show her the hand she'd hold wouldn't be the hand that holds her down.

This whole thing isn't about other people, she's already told me that so many times, she has said that she doesn't want the pressure, and sure, the old one had pressure, the new relationship would bne perfect.

Help with any suggestions please!