i lost her and want her back

okay here is the problem:

i have wanted to be with my ex-girlfriend ever since i was in the seventh grade and when i finally got the chance (my freshmen year) i messed it up after about a year and a half. i started getting comfortable and taking her for granted and to set it off i started lying and cheating. we broke up about six months ago. i have been missing her for these last six months and finally one night we was at this party and me and her hit it off. we started kissing and stuff and then the next day we was semi close. so all this made me feel like she wanted me back, it turns out she really doesnt or does she?? i have written her a letter telling her how i feel and how sorry i am, but she says she cant beleive me because i always said that during our relationship.

Please will somone help me cause i really love this girl and i will give everything for her, she was my first love and my real first.

please help???!!! :(

Instead of trying to immediately crash your way back into a romance with her, why don't you just take things slowly...as friends...and over time let the relationship evolve into more. I think that if she has some time to see that you are sincere and you aren't going to take her for granted again, she will be a lot more responsive.

So, pursue her but very slowly. Don't rush!!!

cs20thcenturyfo

I totally agree with tony, give it some time. Show her that your willing to change. Actions speak louder than words. Good Luck :cool: .