Plz, help me to analyze this....

Hi,

I have been think alot about this and still don't understand it!

1. What and why make ex-dates to call you after few weeks or months broke apart?

2. What does re-date mean?...is it because:

- they couldn't find other girls to go out with(?)

- are still interested in me and want to give it an other try(?)

- or they just want to play games(?)

I just don't understand it, plz give me a hitch about this.......I have gone any forther with my analyzations?

I'd appreciate it alot -Thank you

1. What and why make ex-dates to call you after few weeks or months broke apart?

They start thinking that it wasn't so bad after all. Their mind plays tricks on them and they forget why they stopped dating you. Circumstances change. The become lonely and vulnerable. They find your number when they're cleaning out their drawer and decide to call and see what you've been up to. There's nothing else going on in their life.

Usually, if you do see them again it doesn't last very long.

2. What does re-date mean?...is it because:

- they couldn't find other girls to go out with(?)

Sometimes, but not often. There are always lots of ladies out there.

- are still interested in me and want to give it an other try(?)

Quite often that's the case. But some just want to play you a bit longer. Everybody's got a different reason. Lots of times they realize later just how nice you were and how stupid they were to have passed on you. So much of dating depends on the head space of the person at the time the dating took place.

Very often a man or woman is still getting over somebody and just can't get into somebody else right then. Later, they are in a different space and decide to give it another chance.

- or they just want to play games(?)

That happens a lot too. As long as you get a good meal, a nice movie or both out of it, it doesn't hurt to see what's on the guy's mind. Only YOU can allow yourself to be played.