Can it work out

Stilllovin

My ex and I broke up 3 weeks ago and it was some what a mutual break up. She says she needs her "space" and she is "confussed". We talk almost daily and in those 3 weeks we have sleeped together about 5-6 times. I tell her I love her and for about 2 week she told me she was "confussed" but the last 2 night we where together she she told me she loved me??? She is going on 21yrs. is she confussed or is she just putting me on the "back burner" as a fall back? During these 3weeks I realised I love her very much and I want to get back together. I have changed some of my bad habit just to show her i do truely love her! Do I have a second chance with her???? Or should I just stay away from her and see If she comes back to me??? She is starting to confuse me now!

yagottahelp

Well this was a mutual break up? I assume maybe there was some friction or fighting or something like that? Just kind of lost that spark to the point where it took more effor than it was worth?

Well I think you both might be feeling the same thing, realizing you might have screwed up. Which from what I hear, is natural. It may be totally true, after you've lost that person, you may very well want them back, or it could just be derived from being alone and not knowing how to handle it. I think the best thing to do would be to take some space for you, even if it's just a few days. Try not to contact her, let her come to you. See if you can go through a day not calling her. Really sit down and say would i be jealous if she was with someone else, do i really miss her, what are my real feelings for her?

Try to get sorted out, in the process, you'll kind of be forcing her to do the same. Then after a few days, if you decide it's what you want, and it was mutual, I would think she would be open to at least discussing your feelings and going from there.

Personally, I would print your post or email it to her, and ask her to answer it directly. You can even add some humor, saying that her confusing behavior is driving you so CRAZY that you are even trying to ask strangers way out here in cyberspace what she could be feeling.

No one here could possibly know what she is feeling, or what message she wants to give you -- if she even knows. Sometimes in life we just have to accept the confusion for what it is -- CONFUSING.

If she gives you an answer that hurts or you don't know how to handle, then post another message and I'll see what I can do.

Good luck.

hmm...

even though you might have said that it was a mutual breakup, she might think that you will stick around if she asks for you back again. sounds to me that she is trying to keep you on a tight leash. although she is saying she needs her space, she still keeps you close to make sure you won't completely leave her. You both should just give it time away from eachother for awhile to think things through. What do you want?