seriously , i am the dumper and I need to redeem myself

sheithappens

lets say your ex always complained about you not wanting to sing karaoke and stuff like that , would it be weird or creepy to serenade her? we do have some contact, so it wouldnt just be out of the blue... has anyone done this before?

dude i dunno abt it being wierd or not.but im the dumpee and i really love her. My plan is to sing fallling slowly from the movieonce to her.just do it if ur heart in it

• Author

yeah man, i probably will, i do know how to play the guitar, i was thinking lifehouse "whatever it takes".... thats if i end up doing it lol ,

You are trying to get her back then? And you think a seranade MAY do so?

Is she a die hard karaoke fan? Because a song would be a nice gesture. But it really doesn't fix anything or have redemption value.

That is something you do more as a gift when you are together...or an I'm Really Sorry when you are together.

It isn't grounds for reconciliation unless there is a crap load more to it.

• Author

I am trying to get her back ,yes she loves karaoke, i just want to show her that i am comfortable doing stuff like that you know, i was thinking about doing it kinda like a gift sort of with some nice wine and stuff ...... thoughts?

I am trying to get her back ,yes she loves karaoke, i just want to show her that i am comfortable doing stuff like that you know, i was thinking about doing it kinda like a gift sort of with some nice wine and stuff ...... thoughts?

Is she talking to you?

yeah we do talk, she is the one who initiates contact with me all the time

Well then you at least have opportunity.

If you are going to make a move with karaoke thing you should have that be spontaneous. It sound like that is what she needs to see from you. More outgoing and just having fun rather than a huge gesture with it.

• Author

thats true... i was thinking since she wants to meet up next weekend , just show up with my guitar and do it outside of her house.... problem is though is she is seeing some one else, we were together for 5 years been broken up since august

thats true... i was thinking since she wants to meet up next weekend , just show up with my guitar and do it outside of her house.... problem is though is she is seeing some one else, we were together for 5 years been broken up since august

Well she is seeing someone else but willing to meet up with you.

I don't know what the context of her communication of this is but on the outset it seems like good stuff...

Why the break up?

• Author

I broke it off because she pissed me off because she was hanging with her friends alot and stuff and she also lied about getting drunk the night before , just the fact that she lied pissed me off, she didnt want to break it off , she wanted to talk about it but i took it seriously and dumped her ( i know i am an idiot)

here's my serenade to you

No No don't you dare do it,No No No No NO NO are you actually going to go thru this? NO NO, No and definately absolutely Hell No Don't do it.

Edited by selena_cat