i got back with her but now she leaves me again...

for 2 weeks we were talking bout getting back together, and on the 15 we got back together, but yesterday she told me she didn't want to get back together, cause all of her friends told her not to, and that her mom didn't want us back together,

I'm sorry Pentel.

Someone who is mentally strong does not do things based upon what their friends say. They may take it into account but when you love someone you throw caution to the wind. I remember when I was going to move to Israel to be with my ex I was at a family BBQ. My family has grown apart somewhatbut on this day everyone was there asking me, "Are you sure you want to do this? Are you sure she's the one? Can you see yourself spending the rest of your life over there?"

And all I thought was how much I truly loved her and these conversations didn't change my mind one bit. Sure, I listened but I did in my heart what I felt was right. You did in your heart what you felt was right and that wasn't enough for her.

Either she isn't strong enough to just say SHE was thinking it was best to move on OR she lets others manipulate her. Either way it doesn't seem like she's built for the long haul....either way i'm sorry.

From HUGE amounts of experience, and seeing how girls react to there family and friends when it comes to relationship you really need to listen to me.

She wanted or didn't mind breaking up! Ask anyone, but when your in LOVE with someone no one can stop you or make you feel any different!

Do you know how many moms disapprove of there daughters relationship??? if every daughter listened to there mom, there would be no such thing as marriage or relationships barely.

Women never let there friends or family tell them WHO not to date, maybe who to DATE, but never not to date.

I would go NC and never look back, think about if your mom and friends told you not to date her, would you listen??? No, you would follow your heart.