is he just playing w/ me?

miss-gemeni

miss-gemeni

This is a long story and i'd reeeeeealy appreciate any advice any1 can give me. My BF of a year 1/2 broke up recently.

He and i were fighting because i found out that he'd been calling a dateline behind my back and getting other girls#'s AND CALLING THEM. I actually called the girls in person to find out what he'd been up to for my own health safety. He never told them he had a GF and we were living together, but they also told me that he never tryed to meet up w/ them either but again he presented himself as single and it had been going on for a couple mo's before i found out.

Anyways i told him that it was really dishonest and hurtful that he'd done that well it spun outta control and before i knew it he said he wanted to take a break and get his life together,and that he loves me a lot and he wants to marry me and have children together someday.

Well a few days after i moved out he said he wanted to try and work things out w/ me I said ok but later i found out that he thought working things out meant we were both single just dating, well that made me a lil uncomfortable but i didn't say anything.

Well its been almost 2 mo's and i've tryed to find out if he knows yet he keeps saying he doesn't wanna talk about it now. If i go out w/ the girls he'll call me constantly to let me know "he loves me" but he's always has an attitude when he goes out w/ his friends. I really want a final decision from him but he keeps avoiding "the talk"

what should i do??? should i let things run the course, leave him or tell him now or never???? Desperate pleeaaase help me.

i think it's over. he's just trying to keep your around until he finds someone else he's sure of. whatever it is, his replies don't sound positive at all.

-yes

OK, let me get this straight. You and this guy were living together...and for two months he was calling some dating line and talking to women, telling them he was single and available??? Is that correct???

And you are wanting to get back with this dude??? Is that correct???

My advice is that you get on the dateline yourself and try to find a guy who is trustworthy and loyal. You may also need help for why you would preoccupy yourself with somebody who would do something like this. I can see a call or two out of playfullness and curiosity...butTWO MONTHS goes way beyond that.

He's a scuzzbum!!!

You'll get no advice from me on how to get something like this back together because it would sure lead you to major heartbreak. He's upset because he got caught...but a guy doesn't spend two months talking to honies unless he's looking for somebody else or he's certifiably insane.