Does she want me back

my girlfriend and i had been going out for a little over six months when she broke up with me. she did it the Monday after prom, by giving me back an everstar pendant that i said symbolized my love for her. she said it had no meaning and told me i needed to grow up. I was using her as a parent figure because i did't communicate with my parents well. after the breakup, i went home and told dad and mom that i loved them(the first time in seven years) and began to share my dreams with them etc. i also shared with them that me and my girlfriend had had sex and her parents new. i had been hurting my girlfriend because i was immature and trying to hard, being sad when she was happy and being happy when she got sad not thinking from her prospective, etc. we both started to put masks on to hide what we really felt and on prom i asked if she wanted to have sex even though just a week before her parents had found out that we had had sex and now they hate me. she told me before that she wanted to what till marriage, so this pissed her off and she dumped me. I told her that she would no longer be my mom because me and my mom get along and i matured for me not her. this cheered her up. before this she wanted me to give her space, now she says she doesn't know what she wants. does she care for me, did she know what she was going to do to me, or was it coincidence. should i talk to her and ask for a second chance. and should i talk to her parents about me taking there daughters virginity, should i try to fix our relationship, i could tell that her heart said second chance and her brain said already given him to many, hes gonna figure this one out on his own.

HokeyReligions

I think you just need to go your own way. You are in the process of maturing and growing up and hanging onto a highschool romance that has already soured once, will only stunt your personal growth.

should i talk to her and ask for a second chance. and should i talk to her parents about me taking there daughters virginity, should i try to fix our relationship

Take what you learned into your next relationship - you don't need a second chance with her -- better things are waiting for you.

Why would you talk to her parents about her virginity? To what end? What would that accomplish? You didn't rape her - it was her choice too, right?

Time to move on.