fix it or not fix it

scatter111

broke up a month ago we have talked once a week since

last week he called and i was out with my friends i convinced him to come out and have a few drinks with us..

as soon as he arrived just the way he was looking at me was exactly the same as when we were going out

so we're all getting pretty drunk and i'm all happy and having fun and dancing anyways we all went back to a friends house to continue and he's trying to follow me around the place and talk and he's trying to get close

towards the end of the night he kisses me and i'm like what are you doing we're friends ok and i kept saying it to him can't have any of that really drilling into him the whole "friends" thing because after all that's what he wanted and i'm trying to do the right thing because i don't want to get hurt again

and anyways we end up going to sleep in the same bed and he's cuddling up to me and i kinda made the assumption that he was trying to sleep with me and he went off at me saying that isn't why he came to see me for he wanted to see me coz it's been awhile...i wasnt really buying it so he got angry and is like you should know me better by now i'm not like that

in the morning he wakes up and says im sorry i was drunk yeah just a bit tipsy and pats me on the head and leaves...i called him in the afternoon just to make sure he got work ok and we talked for a few minutes all he commented on was how drunk i was

anyways 2 days later i sent him a text msg asking if he wanted to come out again got no reply i was a bit drunk and then sent another one during the night saying i hate you, now i miss you..that got ignored

a week later i thought i'd try and see if he wanted to come out again and got no reply

i'm worried i may have taken it a bit too far and really hurt him by being so cold but i do really still like him and still really miss him i don't know if or what i should do or say to try and fix this...i'm not really understanding what he was thinking or doing either