I REALLY want to contact my dumpee....

dopaminefiend7

dopaminefiend7

so remember the last thing i sent him was that stupid letter that did not convey the right message i wanted it to to...that was about a month ago then i sent him this funny youtube video on his myspace and said hope ull enjoy this as much as i did sir...no response AGAIN....today he updated his status and it was very happy and uplifting.."Life is good when you are true to thine ownself"...GOD I MISS HIM...so of course here i am staring at his <> number and i even picked up the phone and got as far to hear the dial tone...and i chicken out EVERY time...im sooo scared hes going to be like yea what do YOU want?? didnt ya get the hint when I didnt respond to you???i figure if he hated me he would have deleted me by now or my comments from his page...any ideas on what to say guys please help meeeeeeee

and to save time...i DO want him back...i DO feel like i made a mistake...and i hate that on here just because i am a dumper i am perceived as the bad guy...i get that the majority of the people on here are dumpee's but i AM NOT YOUR DUMPER so please dont give me advice if you are merely projecting your feelings about your own situation onto me...i know i made a mistake and am trying to make the right decision here by checking in with you guys before i make any moves...if you are truly trying to help me please tell me your thoughts other than that just ignore this

Talk to him face to face or over the phone but talk.

You dumped him and any guy with self-respect isn't going to chase someone who dumped them. If you want him you're going to have to lay your cards on the table and tell him exactly how you feel.

You may get hurt, but these are the risks we take.

From reading through your previous posts it seems to me that your ex does not want to get back together. It almost seems as if he was looking for a reason to break up with you and you provided it for him. I can understand your being upset that he didn't make time to see or call you, yet he makes plans to hang out with a "guy" (right) on that Monday instead of trying to see you. It is clear to me that his not responding to your email, heartfelt letter, that he has no interest in rekindling something. I think at this point you have done all you can do to reconcile and should wait to hear from him. Don't wait too long or you will drive yourself crazy.

trueblue72ny

i guess i would just start out first by asking him if you can talk. i mean its only fair that you contact him and ask first since it was you that said goodbye. ya know? it sucks facing the possibility of rejection we all know.

honestly? he's probably thinking, "That dog don't hunt." Meaning, you dump him, y'all go no contact and now you want him back so you're sending little messages, but he's not falling for it. If he was sincerely interested in a reunion, he would have jump on any little invitation from you, but he hasn't. Which only leads me to believe he's not willing to invest any more time in a relationship with a chick who dropped him.

time to accept your losses and move on – bug him enough and whatever kind feelings he still may have for your will quickly change because he realizes you have no respect whatsoever for him or his needs.

just my 2 cents

really the only thing you can do is talk to him.

call him, or email and ask for a meet up time.

meanwhile, write IT all out on paper for yourself of course...get rehearsed in what you need to say this time..get it all right and out...look in the mirror while reading it to yourself...facial expressions help;)

or you can just go improv and have IT all come from your heart right there at that moment?

basically, all you can do is ASK for another chance..to start over, and really try to understand what mistakes you made the first time and work on them so you dont' do those mistakes again.

but at the same time, don't let him beat you down for all your mistakes in the past and if he does, remind him you are trying to make a new fresh start and you appreciate that you have this chance to prove your love, etc..and sometimes it takes time to NOT change, but be a better you;)

good luck and take care....:)