playing me?

hello, i am new to this board and i came here to seek help on what REAL people think of my situation...

yes i am young ^.^

i dated this girl once before and things were pretty good, then they ended up bein bad and we broke up... then, about 2 months have passed by, my old girl tellin me about new guys and stuff, jealousy wise, and i knew she was tryin to get me jealous, but i didnt let it get to me... so as usual i was being nice to her about her talkin about how much she likes other guys... then a couple days ago, she admits to me that she still likes me and she wanted to admit before i started likin someone else (which i was close to) but i still had alotta feelings for her... so she admitted to me that she still liked me alot and she mentioned those guys to just get me jealous to see if i still liked her... so she apoligized and now she wants to get back with me, and id do anything to get back wit her but i have a weird suspicion... she is all of a sudden EXTREMLY nice, like alil TOO nice which is good, but its to a point where it makes you suspicious, she wasnt like that when we 1st dated... now shes tellin me how much she misses me, now she all of a sudden likes my mixes that i produce(which she didnt before) and how much she wants to see me again, and i like this but im jus not sure and i was just wonderin if there is ANYTHING that says that she would play me with those other guys she mentioned... people say im paranoid but i needed to seek help... thx....... >.<

She has already shown herself to be immature and unstable, judging from the jealousy tactics and her general behavior. My guess is that she is being very nice out of guilt and an attempt to overcompensate for her past misdeeds.

I wouldn't worry about this. It's much better for somebody to change for the better than for the worse. But you'll need to pay attention to her for a period of time. You have my unconditional guarantee that this overniceness won't last for long. Enjoy it while you can.

I'd say she's pretty lucky to have a guy like you who would want her back after she acted so stupidly. Good luck and hope things go well for the both of you this time.