Ex ignores me but talks to my cousin

hopefullove

Last month, i met up with my ex after not seeing him for a year.

It was great, we acted like no time had passed between us at all, it was super affectionate, and he held me in my sleep, and it was just really nice.

Now 3 weeks have passed and I haven't heard from him.

I've emailed him a few times to no response.

3 weeks ago we had a conversation, he asked me how my dad felt about us hanging out again, he seemed really concerned with what my dad thinks. And yesterday, I noticed he had added my cousin on to his facebook, and asked how he was doing. My male cousin really looks up to my ex. But i don't understand, why he can't just talk to me. If he doesnt want me in his life, then why is he being nice to my cousin. I was so frustrated last night, i sent him about 10 emails... I traditionally go off like that when i'm being ignored.

We broke up because i hurt his pride, i told him to go away but i didnt mean it, and it broke his heart. i dont know what to do, i'm so confused and he wont respond to me. why is he doing this.

I think you should just leave him alone for now. Back off on the emails/phone calls etc. He is probably confused, (hence why he hasnt got back to you) or he may not want anything from you.

Just remember that you have tried to make contact (maybe a little too much) so it is down to him to get in contact with you.

Silence is golden :)

• Author

hi thank you,

he always needs so much space, it drives me crazy, and all he really needs to do is to give me some reassurance and i'll be ok.

we've been apart for so long now, that it seems that we both aren't even trying to move on, and when we are together, it's like we've always been together. so this is just so frustratating. he is such a furstrating person!!!!!

it makes me think, that if he didnt want me in my life, why is he even bothering to be polite to my cousin, but then it made me really upset, like i try so hard to give him space, i just want him to acknowledge that this hurts me.... i'm always the one apoligizing and i know that in the begining in our relationship, he was always giving 100%, and i can't decide of that is over. since i can never get any answers out of him.... and yet he is still around.....

:(:(:(

wah :(

• Author

his birthday is coming up on the 22n'd. i said that i would go away until then. ....

Well, common sense would tell me that maybe your Ex wants to be friends with your cousin since they have a bond. Him being cool with your cousin has nothing to do with you at all. You broke up with him and by doing so you risked losing him. It's been a year and it sounds like you haven't moved on a bit, get on the NC train!