My ex gf from 6 years ago is still trying to get back with me!!!

WiseOne1

6 years ago, along time ago, a long long long time ago. I dated a girl, you know the regular situation, girl becomes "super model" attractive and thinks the grass is greener.

So her EGO became huge, her EGO was like 10 celebrities rolled into 1 person, she stopped talking to all her new old friends, got news friends and even changed schools just to prove that she was all that.

When we broke up she was a virgin, me and her shared the same group of female friends so she always had pressure to fit in because non of them were virgins.

So me and her dated for 1 year and 9 months and then the break up happens, I was young and dumb and tried to get her back many ways, everything in the book, the begging, promising to change, all that stuff.

So during this time she became a "HOE" she stayed with the 1st guy for a couple of months and once he took her virginity he told her that he no longer wanted her and that he wanted to see what else was out there, this being like 5 days later, and then after that she just slept with any guy that would accept her.

By this time I had moved on and found a new GF and we no longer shared the same friends due to everyone going different ways in life. She tried 4 times a couple of years ago to get back with me, saying stuff like "I made a mistake and want you back" not to mention her mother making it worse and saying "I told you so". I never answered back, it would be by emails or by her sending messages by myspace.

Well after all her trying, 3 years later she starts trying again, I just created a new myspace page last week after being bored, and I did not add any friends what so ever, soooo I look up this morning and its her again, she searched for me and found me, so after all this years she was still searching on myspace for me.

Now she is 250LBS, no longer longer looks good, lost her shape and figure, and is a whore, she was mother TERESA when she left, now she thinks I want Pamela Anderson????? I’m not going to answer because I don't want to lead her on.

Point of it is, they can always come back, especially when the grass isn't greener.

• Author

Well I can't help but feel really bad for her, you know on LoveShack theres acouple of things that people wonder about there ex's, do they still love me? is there hope? should I continue to try?

If only they knew really what was in the heart of someone that has moved on "regardless of what the ex says" they would drop the ex like a bad habit, because even though im 100% over my ex and have nothing left against her.

I wouldn't go back to my ex because I feel odd about it, and also feel that the bridge is burned down.

6 years ago, along time ago, a long long long time ago. I dated a girl, you know the regular situation, girl becomes "super model" attractive and thinks the grass is greener.

So her EGO became huge, her EGO was like 10 celebrities rolled into 1 person, she stopped talking to all her new old friends, got news friends and even changed schools just to prove that she was all that.

When we broke up she was a virgin, me and her shared the same group of female friends so she always had pressure to fit in because non of them were virgins.

So me and her dated for 1 year and 9 months and then the break up happens, I was young and dumb and tried to get her back many ways, everything in the book, the begging, promising to change, all that stuff.

So during this time she became a "HOE" she stayed with the 1st guy for a couple of months and once he took her virginity he told her that he no longer wanted her and that he wanted to see what else was out there, this being like 5 days later, and then after that she just slept with any guy that would accept her.

By this time I had moved on and found a new GF and we no longer shared the same friends due to everyone going different ways in life. She tried 4 times a couple of years ago to get back with me, saying stuff like "I made a mistake and want you back" not to mention her mother making it worse and saying "I told you so". I never answered back, it would be by emails or by her sending messages by myspace.

Well after all her trying, 3 years later she starts trying again, I just created a new myspace page last week after being bored, and I did not add any friends what so ever, soooo I look up this morning and its her again, she searched for me and found me, so after all this years she was still searching on myspace for me.

Now she is 250LBS, no longer longer looks good, lost her shape and figure, and is a whore, she was mother TERESA when she left, now she thinks I want Pamela Anderson????? I’m not going to answer because I don't want to lead her on.

Point of it is, they can always come back, especially when the grass isn't greener.

you are one cold dude.

• Author
you are one cold dude.

Lol, what so cold about it? I was crazy in love with her, just like all people of loveshack were when they came here about there ex, its just that when they finally do come back you don't want them anymore lol.

UrKillinMeSmalls
Lol, what so cold about it? I was crazy in love with her, just like all people of loveshack were when they came here about there ex, its just that when they finally do come back you don't want them anymore lol.

He got his heart broken like a lot of people on here. This is a prime example for most people on here who did not do the dumping, that all is settled in the end. Happiness and validation will come to you, as long as you put in the work of moving forward.

In this case it took place over the course of a handful of years. There are no insta-cures.

• Author

She also tried coming back a year after we broke up, but I was already over her then also, so she continues to try for years on.

Maybe I will put her into the friend zone LMAOOOOO:laugh:

that's what they all do. My ex ex bf ( about 4 years ago ) contacted me 5 times in the last 2 weeks.He kept my phone number , he added me on FB .All of the sudden.And it's kind of pissing me off because I really don't need this.

And now, he's a drug addict

hell.......

you know why.

UrKillinMeSmalls

I think there's a correlation in the characteristics of people that tend to be the ender in most of their relationships. Like they need to learn a lesson the hard way before it sinks in for them. Very extreme personalities that go from all the way on one side to all the way on the other. It probably has to do with their search for happiness, they are dependent on other things/people/relationships to be happy because they can't make themselves happy (wether that be self esteen oriented or what). So they go from one extreme to the next in search of something they feel fits, and anything or anyone that gets in the way is a casualty. But by the time they wake up and realise what they've missed out on it's too late in the game.

One of my exes is a prime example, and the topic of my first post on here (the reason I joined was to post it). Her personality had small hints of depression, narcissism, and a hard to please attitude that fluxuated in intensity here and there.

So all in all I'd say the correlation is that people who constantly look for greener grass, eventually find that it only looks greener because it's grown in manure Lol.

I think there's a correlation in the characteristics of people that tend to be the ender in most of their relationships. Like they need to learn a lesson the hard way before it sinks in for them. Very extreme personalities that go from all the way on one side to all the way on the other. It probably has to do with their search for happiness, they are dependent on other things/people/relationships to be happy because they can't make themselves happy (wether that be self esteen oriented or what). So they go from one extreme to the next in search of something they feel fits, and anything or anyone that gets in the way is a casualty. But by the time they wake up and realise what they've missed out on it's too late in the game.

One of my exes is a prime example, and the topic of my first post on here (the reason I joined was to post it). Her personality had small hints of depression, narcissism, and a hard to please attitude that fluxuated in intensity here and there.

So all in all I'd say the correlation is that people who constantly look for greener grass, eventually find that it only looks greener because it's grown in manure Lol.

yeah well I am not one of those people. I am not a leaver. I've only left one person and that was because I wanted to be with the person that I never want to leave. It was hard on both of us because I did love the first person, albeit in a different way....but I never treated anyone like they were not valuable or made them a "casualty", I did it as respectfully and gently as I could. Others I have rejected because it did not feel right but it either was more mutual or it was early in the dating thing and they liked me and were attracted to me but it did not feel right to me and they were not all THAT into me or excited about me like they had been to other girls so I could tell it did not hurt their feelings all that much or destroy their life or anything close to that but I tried to be nice and respectful anyway...as much as I could be.

• Author

UrKillinMeSmalls : I Agree

Diana : So I guess you feel my pain, there no longer even valuable.

But.....EarthGirl LOL, are you trying to defend my ex's actions??? What do you mean that I know how, just say it.

• Author
you know how I know. and how do I know you're being so truthful about how it really went down? there rest is no comment.

Well earthgirl, there are over 10,000 post here on loveshack! You pick mines out of all 10,000 post to dispute???? We have no proof of anyone here telling the truth, theres always 2 sides to a story in every relationship.

How do we know that you've really put yourself out there for other guys, heck how do we know that your really 27 and not some 50 year old women on here that can't get a man??? My point exactly, me being a lawyer, I rest my case.

To me it seems like maybe a guy has turned you down and maybe your kinda upset, or taking it out on me??? huh huh huh???? Lol.

Because On This Day, I see clearly!

• Author
:bunny::

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww poor thing you, I just looked back at some of your post that you made to other male members, and its so obvious, you've been hurt so much you even gone crazy or had a mental break down.

I’m so sorry this has happened to you, you feel that you must treat males with hatred because you've been hurt before. Just because a man doesn't see you as valuable another man will come along and be your shinning armor, don't ever settle for less.

There's no reason to down the male members of love shack, just keep confident and keep your head up and you'll find that special guy someday.

what the hell is going on?

wise one thanks for the post, they all come back at some point, i stop trying to figure out the reasons my ex did the things she did, i will never know, i only for guesses, all i know is

in the end, she used me for money and tried to bench me but i would't go quietly so she flip the script (blamed me for cheating, etc etc) on me and somehow i became damaged and messed up in the head for 1.5 years (not quite sure how, she's good) anyway

the point is, they do all come back and we will never know whats going on in their head or the reasons they do what they do......

Thanks Wiseone. Your name fits you, you certainly are wise and...wisdomly...I don't hate all men. I don't even hate the men who have hurt me. But I suppose I am a bit crazy and definitely weary and a little bruised and beaten, not clinically insane though and I heard some men like em that way. : )

:bunny::love::cool:

UrKillinMeSmalls
Thanks Wiseone. Your name fits you, you certainly are wise and...wisdomly...I don't hate all men. I don't even hate the men who have hurt me. But I suppose I am a bit crazy and definitely weary and a little bruised and beaten, not clinically insane though and I heard some men like em that way. : )

:bunny::love::cool:

I like mine a little messed up in the head. Adds some zest you don't find anywhere else.

I like mine a little messed up in the head. Adds some zest you don't find anywhere else.

yeah it's true. I tell you, you pay the price for being a crazy woman in this life, it's rough..but we are a very special breed.

• Author
what the hell is going on?

wise one thanks for the post, they all come back at some point, i stop trying to figure out the reasons my ex did the things she did, i will never know, i only for guesses, all i know is

in the end, she used me for money and tried to bench me but i would't go quietly so she flip the script (blamed me for cheating, etc etc) on me and somehow i became damaged and messed up in the head for 1.5 years (not quite sure how, she's good) anyway

the point is, they do all come back and we will never know whats going on in their head or the reasons they do what they do......

Yes you right, for that fact I think its more common that they come back "mentally" and alot of people just don't know it.

It's all about nerve, sometimes a female or male won't even have the nerve to even try to come back knowing what they did to someone, they've probably discussed it over with family and friends and decided it was the best not to try, or alot of dumpers fear rejection so instead of going back to there ex they just forget about it.

So for that fact I can bet that your ex and anyone's ex 95% of the time has wanted to come back but are afraid that they might be rejected.

Yes you right, for that fact I think its more common that they come back "mentally" and alot of people just don't know it.

It's all about nerve, sometimes a female or male won't even have the nerve to even try to come back knowing what they did to someone, they've probably discussed it over with family and friends and decided it was the best not to try, or alot of dumpers fear rejection so instead of going back to there ex they just forget about it.

So for that fact I can bet that your ex and anyone's ex 95% of the time has wanted to come back but are afraid that they might be rejected.

You know this is so odd that I am writing this post. Mainly because I just seen my high school girlfriend of 9 years on the street while in the city about 5 minutes ago. She has 2 master's now, a kid and is a teacher. She looked nice and pretty. We talked and walked for a few blocks, she's going to give me a call later so we can go to the movies.

The thing is, she was always nice to me, I left her, I wasn't into the relationship anymore, but we are still cool and she doesn't hold any ill-will toward me or anything. We were always friends, I use to cheat off her test in math class.

I don't know what I'm saying, I'm just to the point now when a relationship ends on bad terms, its best to not look back and wonder and harbor guilt or resentment. We chatted like I was never away all these years. I don't think I would do that with my last ex though, even though I don't hate her, I feel as if, she disrespected me and treated me like a fool. So even if I see her in the future, I doubt I would spend the time to catch up, my point is, I have no point.

I do agree with your nerve thing though, I doubt I will hear from my last ex in this lifetime.

She had her chance and she blew it. It sucks for her but that's what she gets. It's great when things turn around like this thought isn't it?

• Author
She had her chance and she blew it. It sucks for her but that's what she gets. It's great when things turn around like this thought isn't it?

Yep, I remember how big of ego she had and now shes pathetic, I could never take her back though, I would date a prostitute

before I take my ex back.