Past relationship

imnottoosure

Hello, so here is the background story. I am currently in grade 11 (I know im young, but please dont include that in your reasoning as I know what I have ahead of me.), at the beginning of last year a girl i had barely met began taking interest in me. She's cute and easy to get a long with. After a couple weeks of hanging out we began dating. We both play volleyball and are constantly around eachother during school and every weekend (on the bus etc). She was great for the first two months; she would come over about three times a week and we could just talk about anything, we were best friends. But then I started getting upset about stupid things, such as her acting giggly around other guys who I knew she was simply really good friends with. I eventually became upset because I wanted more with her than we currently had and she eventually broke up with me. Two months later, she sends me a message stating she would like to talk. After a long, awkward talk, she wanted to rekindle the relationship. I was relatively happy to oblige. I continued to be upset over silly things however. One day, she texted me after school stating im sorry I do not pay attention to you, you should get mad at me next time. So when she protested she couldnt hang out with me for a long time (I knew she could) and I found her playing volleyball and partaking in less than favourable activities. I then got mad at her and for the next month or so she wouldnt talk to me stating that she had begun to hate me. The day before we broke up again I regained some ground with her, unfortunately it seemed inevitable though. We broke up mutually and some bad things were said. Now, four months later, I have this deepening regret for what happened; I cannot seem to let it go, relationships with multiple other girls have ended in me losing interest and trying to be alone is also to no avail (I have tried new activities). Every time I go to a party or something I end up texting her; she has agreed to talk to me about it but she states it wont make a difference. I can tell some feelings still linger however (regardless of good or bad); as she gives me the same look every once and a while and tries to stay away from me even though i make no real effort to talk to or bother her. She was the first real girlfriend I have had and I was her first boyfriend. She has few female friends and more guy friends (i believe it satisfies her feeling of insecurity as they are more than complimenting)

So, could anyone supply me with some advice?

Well, you're probably aware of what needs to be done.

Stop texting her and going after her. Maybe she still has some feelings towards you, but it probably won't amount to anything. I'm sorry if this is too blunt, but the deal is this: whatever the reason (insecurity, immaturity) you've pushed her towards that point where she doesn't want to be with you... and yet won't come out and say it like that... because she likes having you around.

In my opinion you're just wasting your time. Maybe later you'll get another chance, but for the moment, I think it's better you move on.

I would just forget it, move on and concentrate on getting into college. You'll meet better people there.