Ex just emailed apology

georgia girl

georgia girl

My ex just sent me an apology email. He appeared to genuinely mean it and I'm not sure what to think. He said he sent the email because I wasn't answering any of his texts/calls so he wasn't sure he should just stop by. He also mentioned the "single" status on FB throwing him for a loop. While he says he's not good at "relationship stuff," he misses me and regrets what happened. He said that he has always struggled with commitment (really?) and that he's sorry he hurt me but knows he has to learn to commit in his life. He was hinting that he wants to come over and talk tomorrow (sent it to my work address so he thinks I'll get it tomorrow at work. I was online doing work tonight).

Wow... I'm stunned. I will respond tomorrow and accept his apology. I know he genuinely means it. And thankfully, I have something else going on so he can't come over. I guess I just don't trust this yet. Reading everyone else's experiences here, I'm not sure if this is just a momentary response to no-contact. Maybe I'll tell him that we can talk sometime over the weekend. I don't want to totally push him away if he's trying, but he really has to give to get me back. It's an all-or-nothing proposition. However, I don't want to address that in an email - too wide open for interpretation. But, I do think we should wait until the weekend to talk, just in case this is a momentary lapse.