Ex broke No Contact after four days.

euroguy1212

My ex just contacted my mother telling her she missed me (I have completely removed myself out of the picture, so that was the only way she could contact me). It is only day four of No Contact. I started No Contact with the intent of getting her back, but I'm still uncertain on a few things. You can understand better in this thread.

Now assuming I want her back, how should I go about approaching this? I know that "missing" someone doesn't necessarily mean they want to try the relationship out again. But I do know this. I know my issues aren't fully worked out.

I know I'm still a bit needy, clingy and "nice". I've not made drastic improvements in the last few days, although I can say I'm a little bit more confident. I did make a drastic change in my appearance the day before I cut her off, which she thought was sexy (she said as much . . . I shaved my head because I was going bald in awkward places and found I like it better). I'm still not all that funny, although these last few days, I've been reading jokes to improve my sense of humor.

And then there are her issues. Its a LDR and I have made two 30 hour bus rides out there (15 hours back and forwards each time). She has only talked to me on the phone once because she's "afraid of phones" (something I know to be a fact). Either way, I wish she had extended herself more and want to know how to communicate that.

There are also issues with her "friend" trying to control us. I don't want her to listen to her "friend" anymore regarding us.

How would you approach this? Should I go into LC? When should I do that? And should my mother respond to her at all?

I'm planning on, at minimum, waiting at least two days before contacting her, unless people have other bright ideas. I just don't want to screw this up, as I know four days isn't enough time to make significant progress in either of us.

• Author
euroguy1212

Mom and I are going to think up a response for her, but we went out as a family tonight and I was sure to take a ton of pictures of me having fun. I think I look very handsome in them and dressed up my best, a side of me she doesn't really know. So mom is going to upload them to her MySpace. I figure that maybe if she sees I'm having fun without her, it could change things a bit. ;)

NOOOO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Do NOT contact her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her telling your mom she misses you is not what youre waiting for. She has to make a better effort than that.

She has to text you or call you and say "I want to try again", or at the least call you or text you to initiate the discussion.

She is luring you into giving her attention, so she knows that she can control you. WHich will make her feel better, and alleviate her confusion. She doesnt know whats going on with you right now, and shes just curious, but that doesnt mean ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

DONT LET HER KNOW THAT SHE CAN CONTROL YOU!!!

DO NOT CALL HER DO NOT CALL HER DO NOT CALL HER

DO NOT CALL HER DO NOT CALL HER DO NOT CALL HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I make my point? Do you understand????????????

• Author
euroguy1212

Um, yeah, I think I understand. *blinks* Wow. That was passionate.

Should my mom answer her comment? If so, how should she answer it?

She was just thinking of saying, "Well, if you want to tell him that, here's his email address."

Um, yeah, I think I understand. *blinks* Wow. That was passionate.

Should my mom answer her comment? If so, how should she answer it?

She was just thinking of saying, "Well, if you want to tell him that, here's his email address."

No your mom should ignore it too.

This girl can get to you by phone if she wanted to right? She knows what to do. If she really wants you, she will do it.

• Author
euroguy1212
No your mom should ignore it too.

This girl can get to you by phone if she wanted to right? She knows what to do. If she really wants you, she will do it.

My ex is very temperamental. And I still doubt she'll use a phone, as she doesn't even do it for her family. But she does have my number.

I might settle for a letter at the very least. Would that be considered stretching herself enough?

My ex is very temperamental. And I still doubt she'll use a phone, as she doesn't even do it for her family. But she does have my number.

I might settle for a letter at the very least. Would that be considered stretching herself enough?

Sure, letter email, something that shows she wants to put in an effort.

• Author
euroguy1212

Then why would there be any problem with my mother telling her to email me? She could still choose to do so or not to do so.

I don't even think my ex knows my email address, to be honest.

Then why would there be any problem with my mother telling her to email me? She could still choose to do so or not to do so.

I don't even think my ex knows my email address, to be honest.

Stop being so desperate to hear from her.

She contacted your mom because she wanted to play the control game with you-without initiating contact with YOU. If you tell your mom to give her an email address, its like you contacting her.

SHe has your number, thats the ONLY way she should be contacting you. If she does not, she will not be telling you anything you want to hear.

• Author
euroguy1212

I'm sorry if I sound desperate, just asking questions. I have practically shut myself off to her in the online world.

The only way I can think my ex will contact me is through a letter if she can't get any closer than that. I guess, though, if she truly did love me, she won't take any small efforts.