NC When Things Ended Ugly

It is tough knowing the last time we spoke I was angry and she was cold. She contacted me 2 weeks ago after a week of NC which I was shocked about. It seems like the only possiblity of a second chance is to return the call and have a good conversatoin. Would I be stupid to do that? Its been 21 days NC.

Yes, you would be stupid to do that. 21 days of hard work p*ssed away in a 5 minute phone call is not good. If they really want you, they wouldn't call and not leave a message. They'd knock down any barrier in their way to get to you.

Focus on you, not her.

Focus on getting yourself back on track, not what she is doing.

Focus on getting healthier, not why she called.

Emotional energy wasted on an ex is just that -- a waste of time. Focus on the things you control (you) and do not fret/worry over the things you do not (her, the situation, etc).

Cheers

• Author

Well I don't know why someone would bang down my door after the manner in which i spoke last contact????

Well I don't know why someone would bang down my door after the manner in which i spoke last contact????

Then why are you worried about a second chance? Let it go. 21 days NC is nothing. Wait till you get to a year :) (Or about 2 in my case!)