Why Doesn't He Respect My Wishes?

seductress989

seductress989

Hey LS,

I haven't been on here in awhile. I have been attempting NC lately and my weakness has got the best of me. Fortunately, I told him a few days ago that he wouldn't hear from me in 2 months because I need this time to move on. After I told him this he texts me and says that he will still contact me in the next 2 months even if I don't respond to him.

Aaaaaaaaargh! So frustating...........how am I supposed to move on if he won't do NC? I don't want to go to the trouble of changing my phone number or email since I have had them for years. I am just wondering why he does this to me EVERY time I want to end things. (yes it's always me that does) Guys: is this him being manipulative or pure selfishness on his part?

He has only texted me once today claiming his love and how he misses me.........uuuuuuuugh someone give me an explanation of his behavior..

TaraMaiden

He doesn't have to do NC if he doesn't want to.

You do.

The simple solution is to not respond and delete all record of him.

How complicated do you need this to be? it's actually very simple.

_/l\_

lofi_tokyo

I've gotta agree with Tara. NC isnt about what your ex does, its about your own actions. It IS possible to ignore his texts/calls/e-mails.

An explanantion of his behaviour.

Its pretty straight fwd really. He still cares about you and wants to work things out.

• Author
seductress989

I have ignored for 2 weeks at the longest. I have never went past that point. It's so hard when he knows just how to hook me with the words I want to hear or see. I actually feel sorry for him because he puts it all out there no holds barred.

I will see this time if I can pass the 2 week maximum and hit 60 days. It will be difficult and if he really loves me then he will still be around right?

I have ignored for 2 weeks at the longest. I have never went past that point. It's so hard when he knows just how to hook me with the words I want to hear or see. I actually feel sorry for him because he puts it all out there no holds barred.

I will see this time if I can pass the 2 week maximum and hit 60 days. It will be difficult and if he really loves me then he will still be around right?

Ill say the same the other words are saying. Its not that he knows how to hook you, its that you let him hook you. How bout erasing the texts without reading them? Youre the only one suffering if you break your own NC

• Author
seductress989

He texted me last night and I didn't respond. He does owe me money which I haven't asked for so if he wants to make a deposit in my bank account during NC I'm down with that lol............

I still wonder why he just can't do NC for 60 days and then be friends. Why is it so hard for him just to follow the rules????? I think he is selfish,immature, and manipulative for refusing to do NC out of respect for me. :confused: