What Have I Done ??????

Oh my God, what have I done ?

I have been with my guy for 5 years and we just recently had a break. It was good as it both got us into perspective a bit more, I realise I need him much more than I think and he realised he loved me much more than he cared to admit.....

Anyway, while we were having our "break" I had an affair with a guy that I met in a club. Turns out he knew my "ex" (at the time). Anyway I ended it with this guy (I found out he was married with kids) and I realised just how much I loved "MY" man. This was all about 3 months ago. And I thought my guy didnt need to know (what you dont know wont hurt you right?)

Today my guy (Steve)calls and asks me if I know this other one (Rob), apparently he went up to my guy and asked about me. My guy is a massively jelous guy, and so now tonight when I go home I will get the million questions. What do I say? What do I do? I HAVE to lie to him and tell him that I dont know this guy. CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME????????????????????????

I cant tell him about the other guy, he would dump me in a minute!!!!!!!!

Sorry I came along too late. Your guy already knows about this other guy you had the little fling with. If he's so jealous, insecure, unstable, argumentative, confrontational, immature, etc., it would seem to me that you would be quite glad to get rid of him.

It takes a whole lot more than love to keep a relationship going.

The right guy for you would be quite understanding...and would not quiz you about things you did when you were apart. And if he found out about them, he would understand that you made a mistake and he would forgive you.

Any guy who is going to dump you for something like this is a guy you really don't need.

Had I come along in time, I would have advised you to be totally honest with him because he probably already knows the truth. The guy (his friend) you had the little fling with is a royal, big-mouthed butthole.

You are not very good at picking your flings.