Girls, What the .... are you thinking?

donttrustgirls

donttrustgirls

Explain this one, I was with my ex for 2 years, we made promises to each other and thought we were forever. She decieved me, but we worked through it about 1 year and 6 months into it. But now we have been broken up for almost 6 onths and she calls me once every two months saying she stills wants to be with me and will call me the next day. Three times now she has not called the next day. She is the one who left me in the first place.

Now I know that I should have not took her back after the first break up, but I did. I really think she was the one. I am still not over her. She calls me every two months or so and says she loves me. "I love you, and I will call you later", then doesn't call back for two more months. There is only one thing more confusing than girls, and that is why guys try and figure then out.

...that confuses me too.

But it strikes me as a little strange that despite the fact that she keeps doing this, you keep your hopes up. The next time she tells you she's going to call you later, tell her to kiss your butt....and go find a decent lady for yourself.

I agree, though diplomacy has been more my style. Don't wait around for this girl hoping that she will get herself together. To her, she calls you whenever the mood strikes. Unfortunately to her, you are a passing thought or something she gets to when she feels like it. You deserve better than this! There are plenty of women out there who would love to be in a loving and nurturing relationship with a man. Obviously she does not. Cut your losses now before she really hurts you. Don't let her continue to stomp up and down on your heart. It's time to wise up, kick the dust off your feet and move on. Love can be blind, but love should not be stupid. So the next time she calls, introduce her to your new friend, Mr. Click. Because that's what she would hear if she attempted to do that again. You hear me now............

Ahhhhhh being a manipulative women. Haven't we all done it. :)

She is playing games, she doesn't want commitment but she wants the sercurity of a relationship.

Tell her to jump, as hard as it may be, since you do love this girl.

Either she's drunk, horny or to be on the positive side really does miss you and want to get back together. Than once she sobers up, satisfies herself or sleeps on it, she has second thoughts.

In my eyes, she's not girlfriend material... at least not now.