Ex picks her conscience over her heart..

tanbark813

So after a couple emails today I talked to my ex tonight. She's working things out with the guy she met after we broke up in February. She says she's in love with me and wants to be with me, but isn't willing to break up with this other guy because she doesn't want to hurt him. I think it's a cop out, but she denies using it just as an excuse.

So I wished them well and told her I'd prefer not to have contact with her anymore. Right now I really wish I was a cold, unfeeling bastard....

....but maybe the Southern Comfort will help with that..

I haven't read your past posts so not familiar with the details of your situation....but based on what you've written here, just wanted to say "good for you" for telling her to hit the road and not contact you again. Things like that are hard to say to the person you care about, given the situation.....but as I'm sure you already know, she's full of sh*t. When you really love someone, you'll choose them over anyone...and this thing about continuing to date this other guy only because she doesn't want to hurt his feelings is a crock. All she's doing is trying not to hurt YOUR feelings, any further than she has....but don't fall for it. Stay strong, and lay off the booze...it's a depressant.

When I was almost engaged, I loved my ex bf so much, that I left him...twice. I just couldn't get him out of my heart or mind. If you love someone, nothing can keep you from it.