Kissed another guy.. .

Back in August I moved away from my boyfriend and we began to have a lot of issues with the whole distance thing and he was constantly making me feel like crap. Then one weekend I went away and ended up kissing this other guy while drunk. He was also just visiting and we havent spoken since that time. After about a month we ended the relationship for other reasons and now like 4 months after everything my ex is coming back into my life and wants to get together again come summer. Should I tell him about what happened or just keep it to myself?

its up to you seriously if you think it will just whey on you say I got drunk and kissed a guy 4 months ago and I feel guilty please tell me we're going to be olright... But if it doesn't bother you then I would just avoid the drama and forget about it. I was in a situation where I went on a school trip with out my gf the trip was 10 days long and i really didn't intend on cheating on my gf but i put a condom in my luggage and i never used the condom or kissed any girls but when I got back from the trip I told my gf I had brought a condom well she was upset but quickly forgave me... I don't even know why I told her its like I just blirted it out... I wish I hadn't told her. seriously I would rate this as a stupid little kiss it didn't mean anything the only reason i would tell is if like me you just can't keep sht to urself

to be honest you probably should tell him, but he will never be able to trust you again like he did... i would keep it to yourself and never do it again... it happened to me, i never trusted her again.