confused..

I told my ex g/f that i really love her...but her hearts beginning to go back to her ex, thats y we broke up. Kinda unfair to me i would say....i feel like a life jacket when shes drowning in the river.

Shes been seeing him lately, coz that guy began to call her up recently. I knoe she still have feelings for her n i told her if she does get back to him, he might dumped her again after some time coz he did it to her b4! I also mentioned to her that her ex. might be onli only looking for free f*** coz shes available now...

I told her b4 that i'm not trying to change her feelings towards him or me, that I'm jus stating the facts. I tawt abt it and told her if i were the one being dumped...and suddenly my ex. jumped back in my life, I would also think there might be a chance that he's changed n we can start all over again! I try to put myself in her shoes n roughly know wats shes thinkin inside.

Last of all, I told her that I know that I know I cant influence the way she think...coz ultimately the decision is hers! I told her its a big risk shes gonna take. Well, I feel so sad now coz I know I'm peanuts compared to her ex. in her heart.

You are not peanuts compared to her ex...

Every experience with each boyfriend is different, but still special. Usually women are more stuck on the longest and/or earliest relationship they ever had.

If she comes back to you,just treat her with tender sweet love-always, and then you will be the one she can never forget.