wat can i do now??

Hi ppl, heres how the story goes....

couple of days ago, I wrote in abt my g/f...whom now we are only considered 'friends'. I am the one whos really hurt coz shes been in contact with her ex. She told me that she needs time, well, from my point of view, I dun think i would stand any chance of gettin her back again. I'm really devastated, on why she changed her feeling towards me in such a short time...

Wat i would like to know is whether is there any chance of winning her back again? I mean, I know where i stand...jus wana hear from u ppl. Wat are the things I can do now? I've already expressed to her on how I really feel for her...n I think I've done all i can...really need help from u all, coz i really really love her.

:(

I'm really sorry to hear this...

I do need to tell you that there is nothing that you can do. She has chosen this other guy over you. You can't change her mind! Trust me, I've tried to change someone's mind before, it doesn't work. I've been in the SAME situation. No matter what I tell you, you might still try to win her back. Just wait until she tells this guy what you are doing, then you'll have problems.

Give up on her. Yes it hurts, but you can find someone else. Right now it probably feels like she is the only one you ever want to be with and things were perfect between you two. I know it... I thought the same thing. You need to let go, realize that she left you for someone else. It happens, and this girl is doing it because she wants to be with him. Don't make a fool of yourself.

Take a while to cool off, think about what happened. If she really loved you, she would not be in contact with that guy. There's something really wrong here that she's not telling you. She is most likely going back with him. Don't let her play with your emotions, cut her off now, or you will be sorry.

I wish you the best of luck.

I didn't take advice when this happened to me, and trust me, it ended really REALLY bad.

-Bill

Don't you want this pain and aggravation of your mind and emotions to stop. They can! Its very easy to do. Its like a making a decision over weather or not to hold your hand over a lit candle or not. Right now your choosing to roll around in it and rub your own face in the sweet misery.

Why would you want to be with someone who causes this heartache. Do you want to feel like this over and over again? Everyone has experienced heartache. Thats why I'm here.

I've learned that its all in the mind. You control what you want to feel and what you don't want to. Shes not causing your pain, you are. Years down the road you will wonder why you let it bother you so much!

You're absolutely right...you've done all you can. Now, move on. Females don't want lovesick wimps in their life. The more you try to do to get her back, the sicker of you she'll become and the less likely it will be that you'll ever get her back.

Now, on the other hand, if you disappear of the map and don't have any contact with her whatsoever, she'll die of curiosity.

The best thing you can do is write her off and move on with your business.

Why in heaven's name would you want somebody who doesn't want you anyway???