What should i do? Ladies, youre input would be greatly appreciated.

I recently got a call from a girlfriend from highschool. It has been at least 2 years since I've talked to her but we went out for ice cream and seemed to get along really well. There was an obvious attraction between us and she made it known that she did not have a boyfriend and I still have very stong feelings for her. My question is this. Should i try to start a relationship with her because of feelings i had for her in the past?

Ryan

Try a few dates first, then decide whether or not to start a "relationship." You'll know soon enough if those rekindled feelings are real or just nostalgic. If you're both available and interested, what better time to explore the possibilities than now!

I recently got a call from a girlfriend from highschool. It has been at least 2 years since I've talked to her but we went out for ice cream and seemed to get along really well. There was an obvious attraction between us and she made it known that she did not have a boyfriend and I still have very stong feelings for her. My question is this. Should i try to start a relationship with her because of feelings i had for her in the past?

You don't need to start a relationship with her for any reason right now. If you want to go out with her on some dates and see how that feels, by all means do so.

I mean, for Pete's sake, all you did was have ice cream with her. That's certainly not the basis for contemplating a major association at this time.

If you feel like you want to explore things, go with your feelings. Treat the situation as if you had just met this girl. If it works out, fine. If it doesn't, you can always have ice cream together.

Your feelings from the past are totally irrelevant. It's how you feel right now and in the future that counts.

Hey

Try spicing up your ice cream encounters with different ice cream varieties..see where that leads you..I mean if I didn't lose it with a girl after a choc/vanilla swirl date, well that's it, I'm plainly not interested!.

But seriously, it's clear you have feelings for her from the past, but don't let them cloud the present. Go out with her and explore what she is all about right now. If how she is now appeals to you, and issues from the past do not seem to be in the way anymore, then yes, go for it. Good luck for you if she feels the same way.

Oliver

arthropod98

definitely don't try and start anything based on the past -- 2 years can be alot of time for people to change. just move everything on up to the PRESENT, and go from there!