I am very stupid ??

She and I are colleagues. We are at the same floor and sit nearby.

Lucky that she and I became couple in last few months.. we had great time. I didn't trust her and she didn't trust me..something like that... I had left her several time but..finally I went back to her.

Thus, She was USING me once. ..

Finally I left her.. but i found that i need her.. then, before i was out of town , i sent/asked her whether she still loves me and needs me.. but she said, " no, i want to leave me forever, i dare not make the decision to love you.." something like that..then , i accepted.

After I came back, i though, i love her before, i shouldn't be like this. Then, while count-down, i sent her a greeting but with no messages.

She requests, " If i don't tell lie, i should do more to proof her." NOW

Today, While was leaving office, i met her outside the lobby and she even didn't want to be the same lift with me..

What should I do??

Stay out of the same lift that she is on.

And go find someone you can trust...who also trusts you. In other words, forget this lady!!!

I'm sorry...but I found this post quite amusing...

However, I didn't understand it at all.

Sounds like you two aren't meant to be.

This is very confusing. Perhaps learning better grammar skills would help your communication abilities. Just a suggestion.

She and I are colleagues. We are at the same floor and sit nearby. Lucky that she and I became couple in last few months.. we had great time. I didn't trust her and she didn't trust me..something like that... I had left her several time but..finally I went back to her. Thus, She was USING me once. .. Finally I left her.. but i found that i need her.. then, before i was out of town , i sent/asked her whether she still loves me and needs me.. but she said, " no, i want to leave me forever, i dare not make the decision to love you.." something like that..then , i accepted. After I came back, i though, i love her before, i shouldn't be like this. Then, while count-down, i sent her a greeting but with no messages. She requests, " If i don't tell lie, i should do more to proof her." NOW Today, While was leaving office, i met her outside the lobby and she even didn't want to be the same lift with me.. What should I do??
Midnight Magic
She and I are colleagues. We are at the same floor and sit nearby. Lucky that she and I became couple in last few months.. we had great time. I didn't trust her and she didn't trust me..something like that... I had left her several time but..finally I went back to her. Thus, She was USING me once. .. Finally I left her.. but i found that i need her.. then, before i was out of town , i sent/asked her whether she still loves me and needs me.. but she said, " no, i want to leave me forever, i dare not make the decision to love you.." something like that..then , i accepted. After I came back, i though, i love her before, i shouldn't be like this. Then, while count-down, i sent her a greeting but with no messages. She requests, " If i don't tell lie, i should do more to proof her." NOW Today, While was leaving office, i met her outside the lobby and she even didn't want to be the same lift with me.. What should I do??