Stop me from contacting her!

Hello everyone wiseone here,

2 days ago I went NC on my ex GF, I told her a couple of times not to mention her current BF while on the phone with me, I told her it was disrespectful and I wouldnt stand for such. She did it again!

I then told her that she needs to go focus on him, and just forget about me, and that we dont need to talk anymore. She called me twice that night to ask would I talk to her, I said no its over!

She then called me yesterday from a "out of area" number and asked for me to talk to her, I said no go be with him, and leave me alone.

Guys!!!!!!!! I've never went over 3 days without talking to her in the last 6 years, we were best friends for 5 years before we hooked up, and we talked 24/7 I really mean 24/7, we slept together on the phone and everything.

I've forgotten what life without her feels like, I have to strong urge to contact her, and even though it doesnt hurt me to talk to her, nor does it bother me, it does aggravate me when she mentions her ex bf. I think im 80% over her, I think its just the male ego that gets hurt when she mentions her ex bf.

And I have a personal acheviment I would like to make, I would like to prove to myself that I can live without her, and every hour goes by I wanna contact her more and more.

Advice? Or someone stop me?

nopainnogain

this helps me a lot........listen to this and you wont call her

"and the same mother F*ckers that werent callin me

ill be the first to turn my back when Im BALLIN see"

• Author

Yea, well this is so messed up.

Maybe she will contact me tonight, I doubt it though, since I told her I was trying to date other women, because I couldnt stay stuck up on her.

nopainnogain

Like drinkin liquor make the money come quicker

Gettin pages from my b*tch it's time to dick her

I ain't in love with her, I just wanna be the one to hit her

Drop off and let the next nigga get her

• Author

Guys Im starting to think that it maybe better just to deal with the temporary pain of talking to her, than deal with this pain, its horrible.

I dont understand this, is has to be the friend thing, I mean i've been close to her for 6 years str8.

With my first love NC was the easiest thing ever to do, it was great, it just way harder this.

Depends if you are okay with not having her, seeing her put you 2nd, 3rd, even last in terms of priorities.

I know I'm not. After about 3 weeks of pretty much NC (her choice), I started talking with my ex again and I noticed my greatest sorrow is the complete lack of attention I get compared to back then when she was always first and foremost, and vice versa. Now talking to her she knows she's my first and foremost but doesn't reciprocate - half the time doesn't even pay attention - and that hurts even more than just not seeing her or talking to her.

develop a chronic masturbation problem

ROFL. to that.

Wiseone, I will do this with you. I have been having the biggest urge to contact this girl every single minute of every single day. But it will do NOTHING. It will only prolong what needs to happen for me. Wow, I think I just had a breakthrough.......seriously.

You do it, I can do it. 3 months down the road.....we will post our success stories....and have a Cyber Beer while watching football and speaking of good days to come!!!!!

• Author
ROFL. to that.

Wiseone, I will do this with you. I have been having the biggest urge to contact this girl every single minute of every single day. But it will do NOTHING. It will only prolong what needs to happen for me. Wow, I think I just had a breakthrough.......seriously.

You do it, I can do it. 3 months down the road.....we will post our success stories....and have a Cyber Beer while watching football and speaking of good days to come!!!!!

Normally I have alot of hope, but I just dont see it happening, maybe you and your ex getting back together, but I just cant see me and her getting back together.

Normally I sit back and remind my self of the bad times and the times she messed up, and it pisses me off so I dont want to call her.

How long have have you and your ex been broken up?

nowhereman82

Said this in someone else's post but I say find your closure however you can.

I said I was fine before. I thought I was fine before. But now that I have said my peace. I have a clear conscious and I do not feel like my actions now will affect my future then with her. She is not part of that future.

Create that for yourself. I cried while doing it for myself, it's an end of a chapter....but now I don't feel any emotion when I think about her.

It sounds crazy but it worked for me.

I failed constantly at the NC, but it got easier...got to 2 weeks with me reminding myself to let go....then I had the closure email I sent her. She responded. Now I have peace.

Only thing bugging me now is how to improve my personal life. That's a new chapter :)

Think on it...

• Author

But she begged me to be her friend, she cryed for about 3 hours str8 on how its not fair that I not be her friend, since we started out being friends.

She says she never begged someone before, and shes beggin me to be her friend, so I listened to her cry and cry over again, saying that I should be her friend.

My ex is the strong no mess type and never shows any emotions, so I dont know what to say.

Your ex seems to be quite good at manipulation. If you like being manipulated into being what she wants when she wants it, then by all means keep answering when she calls.

However, I think you'd do yourself a huge favor if you became stronger, resisted talking to her, and forgot about her. At least for now.

You need to be willing to forgo instant gratification in order to get long-term true satisfaction.

• Author

Thanks for the help.

I Gave up on my ex almost 6 hours ago, I dont want her back nor do I want anything to do with her.

I want someone who wants me, and not someone else, instead of me always being crazy about someone Id rather have someone crazy about me.

I wanna new fresh start with someone new, so im changing my cell phone number and all of my email address so my ex no longer can contact me.

HopeDiesLast
Thanks for the help.

I Gave up on my ex almost 6 hours ago, I dont want her back nor do I want anything to do with her.

I want someone who wants me, and not someone else, instead of me always being crazy about someone Id rather have someone crazy about me.

I wanna new fresh start with someone new, so im changing my cell phone number and all of my email address so my ex no longer can contact me.

ya know what helped stop me just now? i wanted to text my ex and tell him a story of running into some random people we knew from college. then i picked up my phone and saw a text from this guy who's pursuing me but i have no interest in. and i thought "wow hes looking for any excuse to text me." when ive blatantly told him im not in the state of mind to be anything to him right now.

That feeling i got- that "wow, he wont give up" feeling- thats what your ex thinks when you contact her. no one wants someone who's chasing them. our natural instinct is to run from whats chasing us. so i thought to myself- im gonna be THAT GIRL. i dont want to be THAT GIRL.

nopainnogain

You need to be willing to forgo instant gratification in order to get long-term true satisfaction.

I like this saying. So true