Need immediate advice

i've been with someone for almost a year now. when we first met, we were both single. we worked together with his ex-girlfriend's mother. we started out as friends and it became a lot more. as our relationship grew, i found out that he had gotten back with his ex-girlfreind. I let that go because I figured that I could handle that since they had a child together. four months ago, he called me and told me that they were getting married. He said that he was doing it to keep his daughter with him. I chose to let him go. a month later I let him back in. he's still married but she has now left and relocated. so he's present more now than he's ever been. I don't know what to do. Should i continue this or should I let it go? I really care about him but i don't know if I can handle this.

Let him go!!! Historically, circumstances have changed rapidly in his life as you have explained. He is still MARRIED to her and she could come back into his life at any time.

My gut feeling is that he is using you for something to do in between getting back with this lady from time to time. I think that's cruel and you shouldn't allow it. This situation is ridden with major problems that could go on for a long time. You can bet he will be having lots of dealings with her in the future.

Be kind to yourself. Let this go for good and find love with somebody who is not married, who has no complications with an ex and children, and who can take you to the next level of happiness and contentment in your life minus all the bullshxt.

Good luck.

Thanks alot, Tony. I needed to hear that. I think I knew all along that I needed to let him go and move on. It was just hard for me to admit that to myself. I guess hearing it from someone else made all the difference in the world. I thank you for that. Hopefully, I'm sure I'm bound for better things. We did talk about it tonite and decided to part ways. He admitted that he felt like he was holding me back and that I needed someone who could treat me like I deserved to be treated. It's going to be hard. But I'll survive.