Ex trying to make me jealous or something....WHY???

john 07

Ex broke it off with me in early march after more than 6 yrs of dating. A few days after breakup shes with my ex friend. She broke it off b/c she said our relationship was going no where and b/c i wasnt appreciative of her.

been trying my best to NC even though my ex and I are on the same campus. Its hard to NC cuz we go to the same school. I havent looked at her facebook or anything, I just happened to to see this on the mass update. I saw that she changed her profile pic of her and the new guy(my ex friend now) She also posted all these party pics of her and him. At the same time she still has up all of our pictures up as well. I have pics with her and me holding each other and blah blah blah. Why would she still have our pics up but at the same time put up pics of her and this new guy. I dont get it. It bothers me almost. actually i still have our old pics up on my facebook too. I dont take them down b.c it doesnt bother me much. Plus, shes the one who put the pics up so I cant even take them off. It also seems shes trying to make me feel jelous that shes having the time of her life w/o me. Why why why?? When I saw her at the club last week with her new BF it seemed like she was trying to make me feel like "you cant have me now" kinda deal. Why do girls do this? Why is she doing this to an innocent ex whos trying to do no harm??

been trying my best to NC even though my ex and I are on the same campus. Its hard to NC cuz we go to the same school. I havent looked at her facebook or anything, I just happened to to see this on the mass update. I saw that she changed her profile pic of her and the new guy(my ex friend now) She also posted all these party pics of her and him. At the same time she still has up all of our pictures up as well. I have pics with her and me holding each other and blah blah blah. Why would she still have our pics up but at the same time put up pics of her and this new guy. I dont get it. It bothers me almost. actually i still have our old pics up on my facebook too. I dont take them down b.c it doesnt bother me much. Plus, shes the one who put the pics up so I cant even take them off. It also seems shes trying to make me feel jelous that shes having the time of her life w/o me. Why why why?? When I saw her at the club last week with her new BF it seemed like she was trying to make me feel like "you cant have me now" kinda deal. Why do girls do this? Why is she doing this to an innocent ex whos trying to do no harm??

Sounds to me like either

A. (most likely)She is not doing this for your harm... She actually is just carrying on with her life (so should you). It is you that are looking too far into this. She wasn't trying to make you feel anything...she just doesn't care right now about how you feel about the matter.

or

B. (possible)She is childish and spiteful. She wants to make you hurt and you are damn lucky to have gotten off of her relationship ride to hell. She needs a boost of ego in seeing that you still want her...even though she doesn't want you.

or

C. (least likely) She secretly wants you back. She wants to make you jealous (i.e. get a reaction out of you) and she is acting out (like hitting the one you like in elementary)

Who knows? Do whats best for you...You've done well at NC, continue your healing...

You're six months into this john 07. Don't stop doing well now. There's no way to figure out why an ex does things and in reality, does it matter? Use your energy to focus on moving on. Consider her a piece of history.