Every couple weeks...but why??

So me and my ex have officially been broken up for a few months now. Its a long story if you want to look it my other thread ( Ex acting very hot and cold,don't know how to react). We were in a long distance relationship for a year and a half, but he ended up cheating on me with his ex gf (who ilives in our hometown) and they got back together.

He wanted to be friends with me, but of course I am still so mad at him and definately do NOT want to be his friend and I have told him that repeatedly. Every couple weeks though he finds some way of contacting and yesterday he sent me an email and I really don't know why. Here it is...

Hey,

I know you don't care to speak to me right now, but I have been searching around online and ran across a company that you might be interested in talking to towards the middle-to-end of the school year.

The company is PPD, Inc. Their headquarters are located in Cary NC, I believe. They do alot of work with clinical stuff, etc... They also had opportunities regarding nutritionists for some of their clients. I know this company has lots and lots of money.

I have called into them and got a meeting in October. A large proposal has to be completed which in return means they deal with large scale vendors.

Just wanted to throw that out to you. Good luck this year in school, and if you were to ever need some motivation or a simple pep-talk fee free to call me. See-ya.

Love,

I guess it was nice of him to think of me, but I can find a job on my own. I also have a lot of great friends. He is the last person I would call for "motivation" He's acting like we are ok, but I made it clear to him the last time we spoke 2 months ago that he really hurt me and I did not want to talk to him anymore especially since he is back together with is ex.

Does anyone have any thoughts about why he would send me things like this? Or has anyone been in a similar situation where your ex just won't leave you alone? And what did you do?

He either wants redemption in your eyes or to keep you on a string. Why not come out and ask him why he's contacting you, if it bothers you?

If you want zero contact with him, just reroute his emails to your trash. This way, after a few non-replied emails, he should get the message.

On the other hand, if it makes you feel better, vent all over him. He'll also go away after one or two of these.

For some reason, I was thinking about your thread and something occurred to me. Note he got back with his ex. Do you think he might have done the same thing previously, with the roles reversed between the two of you?

• Author

Yeah, looking back on things now I definately think he did the same thing when me and the other girl were were in reversed roles. I don't plan on responding to anything he sends me. I think he needs to get his head on straight...he probably should just be single right now.