In my mind, not my heart

heartoutside

heartoutside

Right now I think I'm going through the hardest battle of them all, not a battle of the heart, but a battle of the my mind. I know what my heart feels, its my mind that can't seem to figure things out. The questions, all in the air, the mystery, the wonder. I have moments where I just turn a blind eye and go on with what I'm doing. I remind myself that it doesn't do me any good to be like this. But then there are times where I just get sucked in. I start looking at the all the details i may have missed, etc etc....start to wonder about things. The sad thing is, it's only been a little over a month, which is hardly any time at all. I keep thinking to myself what my friends have said, that she'll realize the mistake she made, maybe 2 months from now, maybe 6 months or maybe 2 years. But she'll realize it, and maybe it will be too late. But I'm sure we've all heard that....right?

As for when I see her, I still don't know how I'll react when I see her in a week or so our a company meeting, any ideas how I should act? I have a hard time putting on a poker face. But I can try.

SolidSolutions

well my friend... i'm at the same boat right now and it hurts like hell... guess we'll be over it some day with a help of everybody.

The best thing you can do right now is to look at yourself, take care of you, improve and so on!

cheers