why is my ex gf so into my personal business

Why is my x gf always into my personal business?

we have been broken up for over a month now (i broke it off due to petty stuff)

i see her quite often because we work close by each other

and everytime she sees me, she initiates conversations

its ok to chi chat but she always bringin up the new girl in my life and commenting on her

wanting to know information about her

the recent convo she kept lauging and smiling which i felt like i wasnt doing anything out of ordinary to make her laugh

she kept on tappin me on the arm and smiling

she grab my note pad and sign her name on it also adding "hugs"

i mean i still have feeling for this girl

but i dont understand why is she so interested in my personal stuff after she said we are friends and that she met someone new (which i kinda think it was a made up story)

she doesnt call me but whenever she see me in person she s always sparking convo and somewht flirting with me

why is that?

any adivce or suggestion

what should i do

Alexandra-Girl

It is quite possible that this ex of yours feels like she is sub-par to the new women in her life. Hence she is searching for any glimps of information to raise her confidence level again. She has been dumped by you and replaced by this other woman, which often leads women to question where they went wrong, what they could have done, and why doesn't he like me. It is completely natural. Once she gets over this inherent questioning, she will build her confidence, fall in love with someone new and finally leave you as blip in her mind - which is what you want (according to your question) right?!.

Obviously, she is going to still hold interest in you for some length of time while she picks herself back up. For her sake, either provide her with closure by clearly stating that you two will not be returning as an item because you do not have the chemistry; or tell her that communicating about personal matters is not appropriate right now and Light contact is best.

Regards,

Alex