what do you guys think bout this?

k, this is gonna look petty, but this is what i've got:

so i receive this myspace message this morning. keep in mind that we we are (the ex and i ) on better terms lately, but we haven't talked outside of work for 5 months. he recently told me that he kept my comments on his profile in order to look at mine.

he's still with this girl and has changed his status to " in a relationship" here is the message and my response: (i deleted him from my friends n privated my profile)

Ex:why won't you make your profile to see for you friends, lol

Me:

that's why i have a friends list. my friends can see my profile. besides, u don't have to check up on me, i'm not your problem anymore, remember?

have a good day!

Ex: lol, ur funny, I was just kidding, i'm not checking up on you.

his message was so random. i haven't spoken to him since he left me for that chick 5 months ago. i was doing so well without speaking to him. it's hard to get over a situation when the antagonist is still bothering you.

He obviously was checking up on you and made it seem as though he wasnt really checking up on you by adding some light humour to the situation. It could have meant nothing other than he was checking up on you. I know I check my ex's profile from time to time, but it means nothing.