New to the NC thing

matwithonet

One of my ex's best friends today told me that my ex was asking about me. She has also said that she misses me and wishes should could talk to me. (I dont pick up the phone when she calls.) My question is, should I answer or call her? Or is this what is supposed to be happening? Should I just keep up the NC?

• Author
matwithonet

I think that I am over her. It's been almost three months. Maybe not completely but in all reality, she was my first love and I don't think that I'll ever be completely over her. Is that what NC is supposed to do though? Make the other person miss you and such.

If you are over her then you must not break NC or you might start being confused about your feelings and it will hurt more. 3 months is still a bit too early to be completely over her so keep the good work with the NC, it will happen eventually. She probably is missing you but you should think of yourself first. She has to figure out on her own how to get over you, she will easily do it without you.

• Author
matwithonet

What if I'm not totally oppossed to us getting back together though?

• Author
matwithonet

Yeah the reason she says is because she was scared that I was going to keep messing around with my job and not go to school and such. But I've completely changed. The only thing that makes me not want to get back with her is, how mean she has been to me after the break up. True at first I was calling her everyday and probably being annoying.