Out of the Blue...

I was married for about a year and recently got divorced (4 months ago). So, I met this girl back in April and we really hit it off. We only went out a few times (4 to be exact), but had a great time and always had great conversations (2+ hours long) about everything under the sun. One night, she came over to my house and I cooked dinner for her. We were intimate, but did not have sex. The next day, she got notified by her boss that he wanted her to take a temporary assignment for a few months. They were going to fly her home every other weekend. She sent me an email explaining that she was very conflicted because she needed to take the opportunity, but that she really liked me and hoped we could continue to hang out despite her being gone the next few months.

I guess I started to feel pressure from her and so I completely backed off. I cancelled a date that we had planned and told her I wasn't feeling good. I never called her again. About 2 weeks later, I got an email from her asking what had happened. I told her we moved too fast and that she deserved better. She wrote back and agreed that we had moved too fast. She actually encouraged me to date others...because I'm just recently divorced and probably need to "sow some oats". She wished me the best and said she had no hard feelings.

About a week later, I got another email from her...explaining that the reason she was so open with me about how she wanted to continue hanging out with me was because a few years ago...she lost her boyfriend in a car accident. Since then, she has had to live with the regret of so many things being left unsaid and so now she tries to let those in her life know how much they mean to her. Again...she left the ball in my court and wished me the best. I didn't respond to her...quite frankly because I wasn't sure about her story with the boyfriend. She had never mentioned it before (although she did say that she doesn't like to talk about it much because she doesn't want to live in the past).

Anyway...so now it's been 2 1/2 months since we've talked. She's been away doing this temporary assignment. I'm actually seeing someone new as well. Out of the blue...I get an email from her. It's an email that was sent to several people and I was on the distribution list. The email was just letting everyone know that she had uploaded some new pictures from her recent travels and directed us to her MySpace page (which I didn't know she had one). So, I go and look at her MySpace page and there are several pictures of her and this new guy along with several comments from him about how much he likes her, how he can't wait to see her, how much fun he had with her...etc.

Why would she include me on this distribution list? Do you think it was an accident? Do you think that she intentionally included me on it so that I was see she is doing just fine without me and/or to try and make me jealous? Seeing her again after so long has made me miss her and realize what a jerk I was to her. She was nothing but kind to me and now I'm regretting my actions. Do you think I should contact her? Any advice on how to get back into her life would be greatly appreciated.

I would say that it was probably not done intentionally. She probably just sent it to every one in her address list.