my ex just broke up w/her boyfriend

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3]My ex wife of three years broke up with her boyfriend this weekend of one year (they started dating two years after our split) and from what I understand and seen the relationship was always very rocky and the split was very ugly. Because of kids me ex and I have had to have contact, it’s low contact because of there age and can pretty much take care of them selves but there’s contact never the less. When we do have contact it is always very pleasant, good conversation and total respect. My question is do you think on her part that there's a chance taht old feelings may now surface since we do get along very well and her knowing that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence. I know for me that feelings have surfaced more and more because of how well we do get along.[/sIZE][/FONT]

I wouldn't bank on it. And the less you think about that possibility the better off you are.

If she doesn't come back, you won't be heartbroken.

If she does, it will be a pleasant surprise.

My question is, do you REALLY want her back? Why did you divorce?

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3]My ex wife of three years broke up with her boyfriend this weekend of one year (they started dating two years after our split) and from what I understand and seen the relationship was always very rocky and the split was very ugly. Because of kids me ex and I have had to have contact, it’s low contact because of there age and can pretty much take care of them selves but there’s contact never the less. When we do have contact it is always very pleasant, good conversation and total respect. My question is do you think on her part that there's a chance taht old feelings may now surface since we do get along very well and her knowing that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence. I know for me that feelings have surfaced more and more because of how well we do get along.[/sIZE][/FONT]

I very much doubt it.. I think she has moved on...and even if the conversations are pleasant, etc.. you are the father of her kids..why would she be 'angry' with you...

If I were you I wouldn't wait for that to happen... I think you would be eventually hurt again.

• Author
I wouldn't bank on it. And the less you think about that possibility the better off you are.

If she doesn't come back, you won't be heartbroken.

If she does, it will be a pleasant surprise.

My question is, do you REALLY want her back? Why did you divorce?

She had severe depression, attempted suicide three times and I didn’t really understand it and because of that I eventually was no longer there for her emotionally but that has changed. I did a lot of research on the disease and as a partner I learned how I failed in that area and I am now there for her when she needs it.

She had severe depression, attempted suicide three times and I didn’t really understand it and because of that I eventually was no longer there for her emotionally but that has changed. I did a lot of research on the disease and as a partner I learned how I failed in that area and I am now there for her when she needs it.

Well it's up to you if you want to do it. Me personally, I would take it nice and slow.

She needs to do the chasing or at least show some interest. Be her friend but guard your heart. She may have no interest in rekindling a relationship.