I missed my second chance...

This is about my ex, but there are no bitter feelings/resentment/guilt between us like most other bad breakups.

She did hurt me when we broke up about a year, but I got over it and moved on. And there's usually always a mutual understanding from both sides. From then on we randomly would see each other, no kissing or anything. But sometimes I'd go on months without contact, and usually she isnt one for calling me either.

Just recently (a couple months ago), I was able to get her out for coffee and we had a very good time that day. I think she may have anticipated a kiss from me, but that day I just didnt have the balls for it. From then on I'd call her 1x every couple weeks and have a good chat over the phone. (And my gut tells me that each time I call she would anticipate me asking her out.)

Although I called her up only to talk and not ask her out, I have my reasons (such as work, senior year, graduation...and the whole craziness of my final semester). So I didnt want to get distracted since it is my last semester after all and I wanted to get the projects out of the way before anything.

Now that hell is finally over I'd like to get together with her, I tried calling her up and this is the first time she's ignoring my call for real. I called 2x today and after the 2nd one I found out she was online..which is why I know she's ignoring me.

I guess all those times of calling her up and not asking her out really disappointed her and she didnt want to feel lead on...I suppose now she's either literally lost interest/moved on or is very bitter towards me. Is there nothing I can do or say at this point?