What do I do now?!

Hey everyone! So long story short, me and my ex had been in a long distance relationship for over a year b/c we go to different colleges. We met two christmas's ago and fell in love right off the bat. Well this past march he broke up with me twice and we got back together. We then decided just to go on a break until I got home (we live in the same city)...but he just ended up breaking up with me again 2 weeks before I came home for the summer. He said he didn't love me as much anymore and he didn't miss me, didn't want to have a committment...the typical stuff. Well the second day I'm home he texts me and asks me if I'm seeing anyone. And just this past weekend he texted me telling me he loves me and misses me. He then called me and did not mention ANYTHING about his feelings for me or about getting back together. I didn't mention anything b/c I wanted him to bring it up. Well i called him yesterday to talk and he hasn't called me back. I'm so consfused! I have no clue what to think. Does he want me back or is he just playing games?! Should I even try calling him again? Any advice would be so helpful and really really appreciated! I feel so stuck right now!!!

rayblueline

Sounds like games to me. If he wants to be with you, he should be committed to you even when you are not in the same town. That said, try talking with him about his feelings and if he is willing to really commit to you. But be careful.