I left her and I want her back!

Over a week ago I asked my girlfriend to marry me! Everything was awesome. Then four days later I left her! I was so stupid!

Here is what happened. I had been staying at my girlfriends apartment until I could get my own apartment, but during the stay I was liking it to much. See, we both want to wait to have sex until we are married and live in different places until we are married. This means a lot to both of us. By me staying at the apartment it hurts our reputation to our families and friends. Well, my fiance on Saturday told me either she had to move out or I had too. Without thinking I freaked! I told her we were not doing anything wrong and that I wanted to live with her and I was ok with it. Of course everything I said i believed i just contradicted. Then without thinking again I decided to leave her because she would not do what I wanted. How selfish am I?

side note: My ex is such an amazing women. I love how she thinks and acts. Her personality is so special. I would do anything for her.

The next day I did apologize with her and made things right, but she stills wants nothing to do with me. I love her and I am so sorry for what i did. I know what my mistakes were and since then I have been developing so much as a man.

Will she want me back?