After awhile he came back

lovebug2

I'm not writing my letter giving people false hope for the future....but i remember when i used to check this site daily and always wonder if people did get back together. So i figured i should come back and share my story.

I dated a guy for about a year. We broke up due to him feeling like he needed to grow up, experience things,...blah blah blah. I was heart broken. Terribly upset. The only plus side was i lost some of the extra weight i had gain during our relationship.

The first thing right after our break up I told him that iwas not going to call him, if he wanted to talk he could call me. And i stuck by that. It was hard but u have to think "Why the hell should i call him, what the heck do we have to tlak about??" Next i kept myself busy. EIther by working a whole lot more, workin hard at school, and hanging out with friends. Two i talked about the situation till i was blue in the face. I talked about it till i didnt want to talk about it anymore. You have to do this...get it all out. find a couple of good friends who have been through the same situation because they are the only ones who will understand totally.

Most importantly i worked on myself. Got back in shape, got the hair did, nails done, got myself a tan in the summertime and i must admit i looked pretty alright! I didnt start dating or actually get in a new relationship for awhile later. I dated around...it was tough but i had to. He called me often to check up on me...prettymuch to see if i was still around. When he would call i would make it out like i was super busy, life was great, i was going here and there and i was HAPPY!!! DO NOT CRY.......no body wants a baby. cry to ur friends...not him.

Time past and i started to see him out around town. When i was out i would always say hi and see how he was doing. most of the time lettin him come to me..BY the way i never went out without lookin my best. I always say you never know who you are going to meet, so look ur best at all times! So runing into him lookin nice was always a plus! Sometimes we got a long and at times we didnt

He would call sometimes and say he missed me, and we would sometimes argue. And we went long periods of time without talking. months at a time. especially when i was dating others becuase he tried to pry into them and make me want to be alone waiting for him. but i stopped letting him.

Two years went by. Then this fall he was being deployed to another country. We started hangin out a lot before he left. Almost every other day. Then we had to say goodbye. And we kissed. for the first time since we were together years ago. We never did the hookin up thing during the break up...u cant do that. And he left. he started calling me every day. ANd then finally he said how much he loved me and wanted to be with me. ANd now he is more serious then me. He talks about marriage and the future. And he is all about me

i was never clingy during th break up...you cant. you have to go be your own self. Dont answer the phone ever time he calls, dont do whatever he asks. BE yourself. A single person and ENJOY it. Meet new friends!!!!! And hopefully you will begin to realize you are just FINE without your old relationship partner and not sit and hope he comes back. Eventually i reached that point.....and thats when he came back.