She's coming over tomorrow, use jealousy?

goodguy123

Ok everyone here is my situation, and I'd appreciate any feedback. Me and my girl broke up about 4 months ago after a year and a half. And the whole time she would say things like that one day we would be back together but not yet. And she still calls or messages me about once a week. And I also think she might be with someone else now too. But I love her very much, and I still want her back.

So she ended up messaging me on new years saying that she missed me, and she also ended up coming over and hanging out that night. And I asked her to go to dinner and she still says she's not ready. So then we ended up hanging out for a little bit again today, and she was trying to look at a camera I have that has some pictures of me and another girl hanging out. And she really wanted to look at my pics. She also happens to hate this girl in the pictures, and she doesn't know we are friends now. The girl also happens to be very beautiful. So I ended up not letting her look at the pics to avoid the mess it would create. But after thinking about it I thought that maybe I should have let her so she would have gotten jealous. But whats done is done and I didn't let her look at them.

So we ended up talking again after we hung out and we made plans to hang out for a little bit tomorrow. So I was thinking of leaving it out so she could look at it. I know it would make her really jealous. And other than jealousy, I have tried everything else. So what do you guys think? Should I try to make her jealous? Or does anyone have any other ideas I could try tomorrow?

Also, I know alot of people on this board always ask why you want the person back, etc. Let's just leave it at that I love her very much and I want her back.

Thanks for any help.

This could completely backfire. If you make it at all obvious that you are trying to make her jealous (by your pleased reaction to her jealousy for example) she will probably write you off as a prick and completely not worth her time.

For some women the thought of their ex's being involved with, or even in the presence of attractive women is enough to have them running back, for others however, these feelings of jealousy are enough to drive them further away from the complicated relationship mess.

Just becareful when using "tactics" to win a lady back. Honesty without the game playing is the best way to have some one return to your life.

• Author

Well I was thinking it was kind of like I warned her when I didn't let her look, and then if she keeps wanting to look it shouldn't be too obvious. I mean she knows there's something on there she wants to see. Also she even told me she would be jealous if I was with someone else.

If you truly think that this is normal behaviour, then go right ahead and be at her beck and call. You say you love her and want her back so I'm sure your way of doing things will "conquer all"

I agree with Pink Amulet, and have to say that it is pretty sad that you have to resort to "tactics" just to get a reaction out of her.

If you truly think that this is normal behaviour, then go right ahead and be at her beck and call. You say you love her and want her back so I'm sure your way of doing things will "conquer all"

I agree with Pink Amulet, and have to say that it is pretty sad that you have to resort to "tactics" just to get a reaction out of her.

agreed, just be yourself, if that isn't attractive to her then move on and hopefully find someone who wants you for being you.