he left me, how do i get him back?

I was with my ex for almost 3 years, and for the last couple of months things have gotten so stressful, and we were not communicating well. He dumped me. We were both heartbroken, and we were going to work things out until he started dating a new girl (a week after we broke up). Im soo down about it!! i hate it, i want to work things out very badly, but really dont know what to do? we have not been talking for like a week now.. but i miss him soo much, should i give him some time and then call him and try to work it out?...

advice please!...

I was with my ex for almost 3 years, and for the last couple of months things have gotten so stressful, and we were not communicating well. He dumped me. We were both heartbroken, and we were going to work things out until he started dating a new girl (a week after we broke up). Im soo down about it!! i hate it, i want to work things out very badly, but really dont know what to do? we have not been talking for like a week now.. but i miss him soo much, should i give him some time and then call him and try to work it out?...

advice please!...

What sort of things did you argue about? Did he cheat on you with this new person? You need for him to clarify somethings. Call him and get some answers so you can atleast know why he did this.

Findingmyself

Whoa whoa whoa....don't contact him yet. I have been in that position, as well as yours currently.

THe last thing he wants right now is to be bombarded with questions. Let it go for a while. If you can, don't let any mutual friends tell you what's going on with his life. His life does not concern you right NOW.

Get your own life on track. Then, you will know when you are ready to contact him. But one week is not enough time. Give it at least 2 more weeks. I am almost at a month now of NC, and you know what? Each day gets better. I am ALMOST ready to contact her, but not quite. You will KNOW when you are ready.

im in the same shoes you are...my girl of 5 and a half years got a new boyfriend a week after we broke up...this happened around 3 weeks ago...and i'm still hurting like crazy, but i keep the nc...i hope you get back with ur boyfriend.

dr strangelove

Sexy clothing

I had more then a few exes either

1) show up dressed to kill after a near break up fight

2) Already been broken up and they dress up and bingo.. uh sorry we broke up oh I ("cleavage") forgot

Men are f---ing visual

want him back

sexy perfume

outfit that he thinks is sexy

show up where he is

a pretend date is a good touch

You will have his attention trust me

Women I do not know why you do not try this.. I have mentioned this more then a few times

And it doesnt matter how intellectual the guy is either