"old friend" just poped up

Brittanyjean06

Brittanyjean06

My ex's bestfriend who lived with him found me on myspace, I haven't talked to this guy in a year but having him message me kinda makes me ehh don't want the past submerging in my life. But why should I let this little thing bring me down, just cause of stupid memories?

Thats the point, you shouldn't let it bring you down. Thats one of the downers to having myspace, almost anyone can find you on there. Just do the right thing and delete the message.

• Author
Brittanyjean06

I am talking to him.. we did have some good times as friend and honestly how pathetic would I be if I would just let an old friend who poped up BRING ME DOWN, its not. My ex isn't even on the topic of discussion...hahah its just funny how he said he doesn't talk to my ex and his hoe any more

Clearly shows I always desearved better, but thanks riddler!

I am talking to him.. we did have some good times as friend and honestly how pathetic would I be if I would just let an old friend who poped up BRING ME DOWN, its not. My ex isn't even on the topic of discussion...hahah its just funny how he said he doesn't talk to my ex and his hoe any more

Clearly shows I always desearved better, but thanks riddler!

I was way off cue. I assumed that you didn't want to talk to him.:laugh:

As long as it doesn't bother you at all, then carry on.