Reflecting :o/

sickkitty

Hay guys,

its 11:15am here in London and as im sitting at my computer at work im reflecting on why i miss my ex so much

In reality he wasnt my type, he never did any thing romantic for me and we were never alone.......... so why do i miss him so?

Im think deep down he became my best friend, we hung out like friends and when we did it was fun, is that what i miss the most hes friendship? not being able to c him as often as i did? A new gf taking up all of his time?

I have no idea why i miss my ex so much, but i think its bcause i was closer to him than any one in my whole life and he was my best friend

Mayb the thought of being alone scares me im not sure, all thee thoughts are going around in my head its so strange?

Hay guys,

its 11:15am here in London and as im sitting at my computer at work im reflecting on why i miss my ex so much

In reality he wasnt my type, he never did any thing romantic for me and we were never alone.......... so why do i miss him so?

Im think deep down he became my best friend, we hung out like friends and when we did it was fun,

Never underestimate the power of fun. I had an ex who was terrible for me in most ways...but he was great fun, and that's what always drew me back.

I think you can borrow or "steal" the better aspects of a person who has left your life. What was it about your ex that made you have such good fun with him? Could you cultivate some of those qualities to take to future relationships?

• Author

Good question, i think i found him so much fun because we had alot in common i felt very comfortable around him he was very funny and could always mke me laugh (i couldnt stay mad at him for very long) i told him more about myself that iv never told any one and the closeness was great i felt like he was my soul mate you now

But i think deep down for both of us, we never really had a relationship we were more like best friends, it hurts me saying this coz i could c us having a future

Im not sure what my nxt relationship will be like after this, i think i wont be so open with my emotions this time, i think thats what split us up i was always getting mad at him :o/ but i have difo learnt something from this and he will always have a place in my heart :o)