Dreaming of a guy from the past past?

Brittanyjean06

Brittanyjean06

Reamber being say 11 or 12 which I can easily look back and reamber vividly of how things were. Those jellybeans days I guess. Reamber having feelings for someone for the first time and you felt no one else could ever feel this way like you do??? I reamber my first time was at jelly beans The instant i saw this guy dane my heart melted and I followed him. And just coulden't get those feelings out of my head. We went out for a little bit broke up( I was too shy ) and I always went back to jellybeans just having this really big crush on him ( one of those crushes where you cry and you obsesses over them ). I never thought at 11 or 12 you could feel that way. And I never thought Id ever like anyone ever again until two years later I liked someone who resemebeld him.

So I had this dream about dane which is very weird. I am over him completely but it made me realize that even though that was a little part of my life, I still managed to like someone else after a while...after thinking I never was. But I felt so strongly for that kid the instant I saw him ( lust ). And my first love, I also fealt very strongly without even knowing him. Its like I fantasized about things ( your looks ) and make you in to this big great person from the get go. Which is why I was incredibly blind. What I'm saying is I dont want that to happen again me just loving someone for their looks for a long time?? Has anyone had love at first site ( lust at first site ). Its not real but how does one get past that and not fall quickly for just someones looks. Its not like I could help it its just the feelings inside me that controlled everything? Hope this makes sense