"EX" Games

I have been broken up with my ex for over a year, but she just won't let things go. I like to go out to a certain small bar occasionally, and she drives far and out of the way to basically try and torment me. I have asked her on numerous occasions to just leave me alone, and don't come in there. (she never went there before the breakup)..

Well, anyway, on to my point. She came in the last couple of times parading her new boyfriend, like he is some trophy, and making sure I see.. I just try and ignore her, but she makes it impossible. She comes up and talks to the people right beside me with full intention of making me hear whatever BS she has to say. I understand the best policy, is to act like it doesn't even bother me, but its hard. Also, her "trophy" boyfriend is just a dog anyway. I've seen him leave with other women after my ex and him started running around together. I felt like introducing myself to this guy when she is there and say something like "Hello, was that your sister you left with the other night?" (even though I know for a fact that it wasn't his sister, unless they have something weird going on! lol I guess the wise thing to do is to just let her get burned by this guy, not let it show that she is ripping my heart up, and try my best to keep a smile on my face when there isn't nothing smiling inside when she is around.

By the way, I was the dumper.. After lies, cheating, and just plain craziness I was tired of it. Why does she drive 15 miles out of the way to come in to some small little hole in the wall bar to basically harrass me? (even though there are 5 other places to go within one mile of her house) I don't get the reasoning behind this. It does make me jealous when I see the Ex with other guys (even though I would NEVER get back with her).. I never say anything, but it does always ruin my night. Please, give advice.. It took everything I had last night, not to call her and tell her off.. I don't want to give her that satisfaction, but wow, I have a few things I'd like to tell her! lol

Your ex sounds ridiculously childish and immature. For her to go outta her way to annoy you is silly. Sounds like she's not over you and wants to make you jealous.

Don't let her bother you. You can try to dodge the places you think she might be at if you still want to avoid her. Or just leave/walk away whenever she's beginning to get to you. If she gets all if your face about everything, then you can let her have it, but be civil with it.

WithOrWithoutYou

Be happy and gregarious when you see her, introduce yourself to the BF, be extra friendly to him, tell them they make a great couple (must sound sincere), and make 120% clear that you do not care at all (even if you do), and act like you are very, very happy for them.

You can go out to the parking lot a few minutes later and puke after doing the above if you need to, but I think you will find that after a few episodes of the above, your ex will not bother you anymore. I detest games, but she is obviously playing them on you, trying to pull your strings. The above is probably the quickest way to end her games.