Important! Read !

the_alchemyst

the_alchemyst

Hey guys,

I need your advice:

There's a ticket I got some weeks ago (either 3 or 4) when I went to go visit my exbf. We were on better terms back then, but now we are right where we started.

Anyway, I got a parking ticket because I didn't know the street sweeper was going to go by that morning, and he forgot to tell me, so that by the time I went back to my car, sure enough the ticket was there. $50.

He got the ticket and looked at it and said he would pay for half, and I said no, thanks. He began to talk to me about other things so that by the time I actually left, I completely forgot about it.

I saw him this past Wednesday and we agreed to go our separate ways for good or whatever and I kept telling myself not to forget to get the ticket

But I did.

I was talking about it to a friend, and he told me that if I don't pay it soon, I'll get fined and could even get arrested, and not to mention it will double or triple. OMG.

So now I'm paranoid because I don't know if today makes 3 or 4 weeks, and in either case, I need it. He said he would call me to about it and something else and that he would give it to me, but my friend told me I should just go get it.

Today is the day we would have celebrated out anniversary or whatever, though, so . . .

Should I go get it? I DO need is ASAP, but I'm not sure if I should wait for his call.

Please give me some advice. The clock is ticking. XD

You can pay the fine without the ticket and I urge you to do so. Just call the local municipality or department which issued the ticket and tell them how youn can go about paying a ticket which you have lost. You may simply have to give them them make and model of your car and the tag or registration number. You can pay the fine and they can put the ticket number, which is on record, on your receipt so it's properly credited. It's very simple. I suggest you do this as soon as possible.

By going that route you can totally avoid having to have any unpleasant contact with your ex friend.

breakmybody

Call the office of whoever issued it, tell them you lost the ticket, ask if you can make arrangements to pay without it. No assistance from the ex needed.

Hey guys,

I need your advice:

There's a ticket I got some weeks ago (either 3 or 4) when I went to go visit my exbf. We were on better terms back then, but now we are right where we started.

Anyway, I got a parking ticket because I didn't know the street sweeper was going to go by that morning, and he forgot to tell me, so that by the time I went back to my car, sure enough the ticket was there. $50.

He got the ticket and looked at it and said he would pay for half, and I said no, thanks. He began to talk to me about other things so that by the time I actually left, I completely forgot about it.

I saw him this past Wednesday and we agreed to go our separate ways for good or whatever and I kept telling myself not to forget to get the ticket

But I did.

I was talking about it to a friend, and he told me that if I don't pay it soon, I'll get fined and could even get arrested, and not to mention it will double or triple. OMG.

So now I'm paranoid because I don't know if today makes 3 or 4 weeks, and in either case, I need it. He said he would call me to about it and something else and that he would give it to me, but my friend told me I should just go get it.

Today is the day we would have celebrated out anniversary or whatever, though, so . . .

Should I go get it? I DO need is ASAP, but I'm not sure if I should wait for his call.

Please give me some advice. The clock is ticking. XD

Can you contact DMV or whoever about the outstanding tix w/o contacting

the ex? Why contact him about the tix if you can take care of this bizness yourself. Avoid it. Otherwise you call him, it looks like you are fishing for flimsy excuse to initiate contact. its not a life or death situation. If he moved to another state or disconnected his phone or was out of the country on a trip what would you do? You're looking for an excuse to contact him, and may be hurt if he doesn't respond as you would have like if you do contact him. Afterall you did agree to go your separate ways.